Tyne tees help needed (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

Winger
I read on here recently that you can get tyne tees on sky. I get hoots mon jocko ITV in Cumbria so could end up with bollok all of the lads to watch tonight. Can anyone remind me how I programme my digibox to get tyne tees (please, please, please)

RichB said:
I read on here recently that you can get tyne tees on sky. I get hoots mon jocko ITV in Cumbria so could end up with bollok all of the lads to watch tonight. Can anyone remind me how I programme my digibox to get tyne tees (please, please, please)

if that doesn't work what you need is someone with a web cam pointed at the TV....does pizzarama do webcams?

harry gilwood said:
RichB said:

if that doesn't work what you need is someone with a web cam pointed at the TV....does pizzarama do webcams?

Aye with double cheese apparantly :lol: :lol:

Try this mate!!!

»» Frequency: 10832 Polarisation: H Symbol Rate: 22.0 FEC: 5/6 (this is the one for Westcountry)
»» Frequency: 10892 Polarisation: H Symbol Rate: 22.0 FEC: 5/6
»» Frequency: 10906 Polarisation: V Symbol Rate: 22.0 FEC: 5/6

Frequency: 10832
Polarisation: H
Symbol Rate: 22.0
FEC: 5/6

1:1 CARLTON / LWT
1:2 CENTRAL WEST
1:3 HTV WALES
1:4 HTV WEST
1:5 WESTCOUNTRY SOUTH

10891H:

2:1 ANGLIA
2:2 BORDER ENGLAND
2:3 BORDER SCOTLAND
2:4 GRANADA
2:5 MERIDIAN
2:6 TYNE TEES
2:7 YORKSHIRE
10906V:

3:1 GRAMPIAN
3:2 SCOTTISH
3:3 ULSTER
3:4 CHANNEL

To access these channels once they are added go to SYSTEM SETUP then OTHER CHANNELS and they should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back