Two-sentence Horror Stories

The woods are a scary place in October, its was a dark windy night, the full moon was the only light, a wolf howled in the distance as you walked through the night to find your way home after your car broke down in the middle of no-where. As the wind whistled through the trees you hear a noise coming from the large tree your approching, you stop and think should i investigate or give it a wide birth, you see an eerie shadow from behind the tree and you now know something is there waiting for you, as you take small steps towards the tree your wondering what it is, hoping its just an animal creature of the night you step closer to investigate, you say the words "hello" and out pops a white face from behind the tree looking right at you, you turn and run in the opposite direction but trip on a root and knock yourself out, as you come to you realise that the night has passed and it is now light so decide to go back and find your car, you open the boot to find the car tools but as you open it the face lunges out at you an terrifies you to death.
Directed and produced by niceonemarra
MXIIMCN

The woods are a scary place in October, its was a dark windy night, the full moon was the only light, a wolf howled in the distance as you walked through the night to find your way home after your car broke down in the middle of no-where. As the wind whistled through the trees you hear a noise coming from the large tree your approching, you stop and think should i investigate or give it a wide birth, you see an eerie shadow from behind the tree and you now know something is there waiting for you, as you take small steps towards the tree your wondering what it is, hoping its just an animal creature of the night you step closer to investigate, you say the words "hello" and out pops a white face from behind the tree looking right at you, you turn and run in the opposite direction but trip on a root and knock yourself out, as you come to you realise that the night has passed and it is now light so decide to go back and find your car, you open the boot to find the car tools but as you open it the face lunges out at you an terrifies you to death.
Directed and produced by niceonemarr
MXIIMCN
Reported for excessive commas.

MXIIMCN
Logon or register to see this image

Halloween is coming; can the members of the SMB terrify each other with some extremely brief tales of grim terror? Here's my effort:
:lol:
I bought your book, well got it on my kindle unlimited. Read the first story, was canny. Look forward to reading the rest.

Thtas not my 2 sentences just a comment btw:p

MXIIMCN

Quality piece that. You are quickly becoming one of the best posters on the forum. Good work.

The night was dark, mist rolled in around the old house in the grounds of an old graveyard and Jack needed to put the bins out. Stepping outside he walked onto the grass where his bin had blown over, a hand grabbed his ankle and dragged him deep down into a grave.............. "we all hide down here Jack" screamed voices from the dank hellhole.

I bought your book, well got it on my kindle unlimited. Read the first story, was canny. Look forward to reading the rest.

Thtas not my 2 sentences just a comment btw:p
Hope you like the rest, mate. First two are more traditional horror, some of the others are just grim. :lol:

Back