Two RN ships have collided in Bahrain

Theyre really not. Mate sent me image of the inside. Camera man was happy it didnt hit the fridge full of corona 😂

Apparantly possible mechanical failure
Got to get your priorities right marra.

Ship I was on collided with a tanker in the Indian Ocean. Ripped a hole out of the pointy bit ( Naval Term) of our ship where the beer store was. Once we got the ship water tight, we launched our boat to gan out and collect the crates of beer and cider that had floated out.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Got to get your priorities right marra.

Ship I was on collided with a tanker in the Indian Ocean. Ripped a hole out of the pointy bit ( Naval Term) of our ship where the beer store was. Once we got the ship water tight, we launched our boat to gan out and collect the crates of beer and cider that had floated out.🤣🤣🤣

Good drills mate. Just speeds up their decommissioning

Funnily enough my dad was telling me about a shit captain he had when he was in the RN.
Took them 4 hours longer than the 3 other vessels they were with to moor up.

On another note -not unconnected
Should National Service be brought back ? -if we as several “ experts “ are saying should expect world war incoming?
Better to prepare for the worst and be ready
Should we also increase our armed force’s capabilities- numbers -machinery function across the board ?

Last edited:
Small ships like that probably got controllable pitch propellers. The blade angle changes rather than direction of shaft rotation.

Looks like the blades got stuck in the astern position. Could be a couple of causes. Hydraulic failure or electronic control failure.

On another note -not unconnected
Should National Service be brought back ? -if we as several “ experts “ are saying should expect world war incoming?
Better to prepare for the worst and be ready
Should we also increase our armed force’s capabilities- numbers -machinery function across the board ?

We found some money to shoot some more toy drones down

Back