Two Point Hospital

My 8 year old plays it. Pray she never becomes Health Secretary because she just screams at the patients if they dare die on her.
Tell her to fiddle her hospital's stats by sending them home to die.

Seems like something Hancock would do.

Potential mod there, if they die 28 days after a diagnosis it doesn't count :lol:

Last edited:
Yup, it's a massively improved version imo.

Unpopular opinion perhaps but I think it's a worse version simply because of the lack of actual challenges in the game.

The game needed more challenges like that hospital where literally everyone is untrained which meant proper diagnostics and treatment outside the basic ones were a pain in the arse. iirc it's the only hospital where you can lose the level also which is consistent with lack of actual challenges otherwise you're effectively playing The Sims where everything is pre-determined

Last edited:
Sequel leaked, Two Point Campus.
Bit confused how a university sim is a sequel to a hospital sim, but seriously, this looks awful. One to avoid for me - why would you even want such a game? And the lack of realism will make it even more dull for me - as it isn’t even a university sim without university type courses

Bit confused how a university sim is a sequel to a hospital sim, but seriously, this looks awful. One to avoid for me - why would you even want such a game? And the lack of realism will make it even more dull for me - as it isn’t even a university sim without university type courses
Two point hospital isn't exactly realistic. I'll probably give it a bash.

Two point hospital isn't exactly realistic. I'll probably give it a bash.
It is and it isn’t for me. I think the general principles of planning have some basis in reality, and so you can use this to help you plan what you’re doing. I find it better they use fake illnesses, stops the game being too deep and involved and technical whilst retaining the light heartedness, whilst still being directly comparable to real illnesses

Back