Two point hospital

Will these specs run this game?

CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor

Memory: 12GB of dual-channel DDR4 SDRAM, configurable up to 32GB

Storage: 1TB 5,400rpm SATA hard drive. This drive is spacious, but very slow. Luckily, there are two M.2 interfaces for adding an SSD.

Networking: Gigabit ethernet, 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2

Audio: Dual 2W 2.1 speakers with Acer TrueHarmony and Dolby Audio Premium

Nah, you need Bluetooth 4.4 to play it.

Unlucky.

I bought this on PS4, loving it again, it's my guilty pleasure along with tropico 6. Not guns lie even contemplating buying roller coaster tycoon classic on my phone.

It is a frustrating at times and not as fun as the original but a lot more of a challange. Enjoying it overall. Time just seems to disappear when you are on it.

There is a demo on PS4 basically the tutorial.

I had it in PlayStation as a kid but there was a few bits I could never work out and it didn't have a tutorial and this was before everyone having access to internet. So I never got to play it properly.

Yeah these games were great but too many games are spoiled with the pay to play aspect of needing to spend extra cash to open crates etc. Then there is add ons which is another money spinner.

If it's only add ons and not micro transactions I can live with that however if there game isn't intentionally hindered in order to make you buy crates or whatever it's a no go!
It’ll eventually become a law to stop selling half a product. but that’s gonna be a long time yet.

Got this on switch myself and find it runs well, I mainly play handheld but have had it on the tv aswell.

I prefer the option of going handheld with games means my kids can watch Netflix and I can game for half hour or so 😂

I use my switch more than my playstation because I don't get a look in with the TV until late at night.

I use my switch more than my playstation because I don't get a look in with the TV until late at night.

Same here. I can remember when I was a kid I had cartoons from 3.15 until 5 and me mam used to turn that off for ready ,steady f***ing cook.

Now they have all them channels and Netflix and this mug doesn't get a chance.

Back