Two point hospital

TaylorBoosh

Midfield
Follow up theme hospital from the 90s to be released, two people who worked for bullfrog are working on this. Hopefully lives up to the original

Makes me want to play it now the old one I mean.

I have been tempted by that remake of constructor on PS4 but think the novelty would soon wear off.
If the released theme hospital with tweaked graphics, improved resolution, and added a few more levels and a few more diseases and room types of buy it day 1.

Old one is dirt cheap on gog.

Love the idea but very sceptical. Someone mentioned microtransactions and already they've announced a 'Hospital Pass' so DLC is very likely

Brand new studio made from the remnants of the old Bullfrog studios so I can see them resurrecting Theme Park too.

Love the idea but very sceptical. Someone mentioned microtransactions and already they've announced a 'Hospital Pass' so DLC is very likely

Brand new studio made from the remnants of the old Bullfrog studios so I can see them resurrecting Theme Park too.
I hope they do both could be great but like you say I think everyone be very sceptical of it all.

Sounds like a tropico, think I’ll have to give it a go

There is a demo on PS4 basically the tutorial.

I had it in PlayStation as a kid but there was a few bits I could never work out and it didn't have a tutorial and this was before everyone having access to internet. So I never got to play it properly.

Yeah these games were great but too many games are spoiled with the pay to play aspect of needing to spend extra cash to open crates etc. Then there is add ons which is another money spinner.

If it's only add ons and not micro transactions I can live with that however if there game isn't intentionally hindered in order to make you buy crates or whatever it's a no go!

Last edited:
There is a demo on PS4 basically the tutorial.

I had it in PlayStation as a kid but there was a few bits I could never work out and it didn't have a tutorial and this was before everyone having access to internet. So I never got to play it properly.

Yeah these games were great but too many games are spoiled with the pay to play aspect of needing to spend extra cash to open crates etc. Then there is add ons which is another money spinner.

If it's only add ons and not micro transactions I can live with that however if there game isn't intentionally hindered in order to make you buy crates or whatever it's a no go!

I'll accept DLC for new levels/expansions etc but if they go full EA and take half the core game out and leave an empty shell it'll just end up like The Sims/Sim City did, ruined.

If the released theme hospital with tweaked graphics, improved resolution, and added a few more levels and a few more diseases and room types of buy it day 1.

Old one is dirt cheap on gog.

There is a mod you can download which makes it more playable.. new levels and such.. you need the original to play it mind but it is fantastic

http://corsixth.com/

It would have to be some game to top Planet Coaster.

Back