Two point hospital

That good? Didn’t grab me when I saw it, but I might trust you ;)
I bought this on steam the day it came out, if you like theme hospital you'll like this. It is theme hospital with the benefits of 20 years of technological advancement.

Graphics are better, scale is bigger, UI is greatly improved. Things like being able to copy and paste a room are great additions.

Will probably pick it up on the PS4 as I never got around to buying the expansions (plus, trophies).

I don't know how anyone that likes theme hospital could dislike this tbh.

I bought this on steam the day it came out, if you like theme hospital you'll like this. It is theme hospital with the benefits of 20 years of technological advancement.

Graphics are better, scale is bigger, UI is greatly improved. Things like being able to copy and paste a room are great additions.

Will probably pick it up on the PS4 as I never got around to buying the expansions (plus, trophies).

I don't know how anyone that likes theme hospital could dislike this tbh.

My concern was that I would want it to be Theme Hospital but it fell far off the mark.

Will get it on PS4 when it comes out.

Will these specs run this game?

CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor

Memory: 12GB of dual-channel DDR4 SDRAM, configurable up to 32GB

Storage: 1TB 5,400rpm SATA hard drive. This drive is spacious, but very slow. Luckily, there are two M.2 interfaces for adding an SSD.

Networking: Gigabit ethernet, 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2

Audio: Dual 2W 2.1 speakers with Acer TrueHarmony and Dolby Audio Premium

Will these specs run this game?

CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor

Memory: 12GB of dual-channel DDR4 SDRAM, configurable up to 32GB

Storage: 1TB 5,400rpm SATA hard drive. This drive is spacious, but very slow. Luckily, there are two M.2 interfaces for adding an SSD.

Networking: Gigabit ethernet, 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2

Audio: Dual 2W 2.1 speakers with Acer TrueHarmony and Dolby Audio Premium
You've gone to the effort of copy pasting that rather than just googling the minimum specs man. :lol:

An i3 with inbuilt graphics can run it iirc.

Back