Two point hospital

With diagnosis, I tend to "send for treatment" manually by clicking on the patient list and sorting it by diagnosis %. They do seem to take ages to get diagnosed properly, unless it's down to how well your doctors are at diagnosing. It's a bit shit, I do seem to remember on Theme Hospital you could set a blanket "send for treatment" % threshold so they'd automatically get treated after a certain % but I'm not sure if i've just made that up.
That's correct

Didn't realise this was already out until i saw this thread, spent about 3 hours on it yesterday and looks like it's well worth the £15.
The simplicity of Theme Hospital/Park is what made it so enjoyable and i'm glad they've only tweaked it.

I've got Planet Coaster and it is a brilliant game but far too time consuming for me so an updated Theme Park as well would be great

Didn't realise this was already out until i saw this thread, spent about 3 hours on it yesterday and looks like it's well worth the £15.
The simplicity of Theme Hospital/Park is what made it so enjoyable and i'm glad they've only tweaked it.

I've got Planet Coaster and it is a brilliant game but far too time consuming for me so an updated Theme Park as well would be great
Exactly this.

I decided to give City Skylines a try as I loved the original Sim City. But again, far too complex - just want an updated Sim City

Get a hospital value of 5 million for the 3 stars. The whole lot is full. Cafe's, expensive high prestige rooms and more clown posters than the circus. Can I fuck get the value above 3.5m never mind to 5.
My hospital value went from 2.2 million to about 700k last night due to losing money. A marketing campaign to bring the punters in or improved training to increase turnaround may help.

1 great tip I've learned is to stop using General Diagnosis and Cardiology when you have the Fluid Anaylsis and DNA lab available.

It also helps with GP queues alot. A patient can't go for treatment until they hit 100% diagnosis unless you send them for treatment so having them do only 1 trip to the GP other than go GP -> GD -> GP -> Cardio -> GP -> Treatment helps alot with queue teams.

I'm not sure if an X-Ray or Mega Scanner is worth it yet, yet to report back on that but GD's and Cardiology are big no no when you have better available.

1 great tip I've learned is to stop using General Diagnosis and Cardiology when you have the Fluid Anaylsis and DNA lab available.

It also helps with GP queues alot. A patient can't go for treatment until they hit 100% diagnosis unless you send them for treatment so having them do only 1 trip to the GP other than go GP -> GD -> GP -> Cardio -> GP -> Treatment helps alot with queue teams.

I'm not sure if an X-Ray or Mega Scanner is worth it yet, yet to report back on that but GD's and Cardiology are big no no when you have better available.
Is this not the american system where you charge for each visit though? We treat them when you can send to 5 different clinics?

Is this not the american system where you charge for each visit though? We treat them when you can send to 5 different clinics?

Think you need to buy the game rather than compare it to Theme Hospital all the time without actually playing it..

The goal of the game is to get them out your hospital and cured as soon as possible. Patients have a time limit before they die, and I can't see how you can make a dead person pay up.

He'll make as many GP trips as possible until he gets 100% diagnosis but in the meantime his lifespan shortens, how long he has depends on the illness, psychiatric illnesses last forever, Fracture Ward illnesses he doesn't even have time to do 2 GP trips never mind 5.

Last edited:
On GPs:

I've started dropping about 20 medicine cabinets into GP offices. They seem to be getting a lot of people diagnosed first visit.

Not sure if this will go tits up down the line.

Think you need to buy the game rather than compare it to Theme Hospital all the time without actually playing it..

The goal of the game is to get them out your hospital and cured as soon as possible. Patients have a time limit before they die, and I can't see how you can make a dead person pay up.

He'll make as many GP trips as possible until he gets 100% diagnosis but in the meantime his lifespan shortens, how long he has depends on the illness, psychiatric illnesses last forever, Fracture Ward illnesses he doesn't even have time to do 2 GP trips never mind 5.
It was a joke about the American system mate .

Good tip. I ended up with a couple fluid analysis and a couple mega scans last night. 3 starred a hospital that had bankrupted me twice.

Glad to hear a new patch is coming so that if a bloke fucks off to the toilet or cafe he loses his place in the queue if he's next. Probably the most annoying thing in the game atm.

On Diagnosis rooms found that X-Ray isn't worth it either so;
General Diagnosis - Okay but you need to upgrade twice for it to be just okay
Cardiology - No no.
DNA Lab - Worth
Fluid analysis - Worth
Mega Scan - Worth when upgraded
X-ray - No.

Glad to hear a new patch is coming so that if a bloke fucks off to the toilet or cafe he loses his place in the queue if he's next. Probably the most annoying thing in the game atm.

Trouble is, if the daft twat is on deaths doorstep, and nips to the loo, he might not return to the queue :lol: There should be an option to prioritise the sickest first.

Trouble is, if the daft twat is on deaths doorstep, and nips to the loo, he might not return to the queue :lol: There should be an option to prioritise the sickest first.

The solution is to probably stop dying people from attending to their needs.

Too many times I've seen people with the dying icon above their heads nip off for a quick shite or a quick bite to eat. Doesn't make sense :D

Level 11 is a complete bastard, the one with the volcanoes.

A volcano takes out like 90% of your machines durability, so easy to lose rooms instantly.

A volcano takes out like 90% of your machines durability, so easy to lose rooms instantly.
Please tell me it doesn't have the old TH "feature" when a machine blows up, you can never use that room again? Used to drive me insane that.

Can't wait to play this. Got a few days off next week and the house to myself :cool:!

It's brilliant, basically Theme Hospital 2. They even have the same voice actor for the receptionist, at least it sounds like it. Class!

Last edited:

New annoyance is that fire extinguishers that are used on a fire disappear. Should be an empty stand of sorts left once an extinguisher is used so that you can notice when you've had a fire and need to replace.

New annoyance is that fire extinguishers that are used on a fire disappear. Should be an empty stand of sorts left once an extinguisher is used so that you can notice when you've had a fire and need to replace.

The biggest annoyance is when 2 rooms next to each other are on fire, Janitor A will goto room A to put that fire but Janitor B will also goto room A to extinguish room B so they end up having a right barney over a fire extinguisher when there's another 1 sat in room B

Back