Two point hospital

Planet Coaster is a modern version, meant to be very good.

Cheers for the link, it not for me. I'm shite at building stuff in any game thst requires rotating and resizing etc, I'd rather have something more pick up and play. It's a problem I find with a lot of simulation games.

Cheers for the link, it not for me. I'm shite at building stuff in any game thst requires rotating and resizing etc, I'd rather have something more pick up and play. It's a problem I find with a lot of simulation games.
Even theme parks don't often design rides, they buy them from ride developers to fit a profile they supply

And the Fracture Ward - Takes about 5-10 minutes in real time to operate on 1 person :D Sometimes you get emergencies with 7-10 of them all needing a Fracture Ward which gives you about 5 minutes to complete but it can take upto an hour real time to get through them all :D
I've not had that issue. I have a fracture ward with 4 beds and it seems to tick over in emergencies.

I had one building that ended up purely for GPs. Efficiency wise you probably need GPs all around your hospital.

People being miserable because they are dying for the bog when there is a bog about 10 feet away is annoying.

Game starts to get harder from Level 8 onwards.

Level 8 is a hospital full of environmental disasters, Storms and earthquakes
Level 9 you receive ne income from your treatment/diagnosis rooms

Game starts to get harder from Level 8 onwards.

Level 8 is a hospital full of environmental disasters, Storms and earthquakes
Level 9 you receive ne income from your treatment/diagnosis rooms

What do you do then, charge £10k for a drink?

No idea what Voidu is but was on HOTUKDEALS

Two Point Hospital

Use PLAYHARDER code for 20% off

I got mine from there, all they give you is a steam code.

Just noticed my fracture ward had 1-2 pissed off people stood by each be, 3 people questions up at whatever that thing that cures them, an 2 nurses doing fuck all (so, pretty typical Tory NHS stuff, heh).

I fixed it by editing the room and dumping it back down. 4 ghosts appeared that had to be sorted but it's ticking over again.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone has similar issues.

Just got 2 stars on level 9, the public hospital. Still just say enjoying it.

Couple of things annoying me that's already been mentioned e.g. GP's offices. The other is that diagnosis of some patients seems to take an eternity. On Theme Hospital there was an option to go for the cure once diagnosis was at say 90%. I can't seem to find it on this one. So you've got people going to GP at stage 1, then cardio, then back to GP, then Psychiatry, back to GP, then scanner, GP and so on. Most of my equipment is upgraded twice, staff levels are high (diagnosis 2 in GPs offices etc.) yet it takes an age sometimes to get people 100% diagnosed. What am I doing wrong? Or is it literally a case of leaving a full building empty to be filled with GPs offices etc. then space for X-Ray and mega scanner once they can be afforded?

The other is map 6 (I think).
Get a hospital value of 5 million for the 3 stars. The whole lot is full. Cafe's, expensive high prestige rooms and more clown posters than the circus. Can I fuck get the value above 3.5m never mind to 5.

What do you do then, charge £10k for a drink?

I got mine from there, all they give you is a steam code.

You get grants off the commissioner for completing tasks which are quite achievable; "water 10 plants" "accumulate 200 research points" "unblock 10 toilets" "train one assistant" etc.

Couple of things annoying me that's already been mentioned e.g. GP's offices. The other is that diagnosis of some patients seems to take an eternity. On Theme Hospital there was an option to go for the cure once diagnosis was at say 90%. I can't seem to find it on this one.

Eh it's there from the start next to the send home button? Doesn't appear if they're too busy tending to their needs however, having a shite or finished eating, stupid design but whatever, it's there.

Otherwise set job roles, don't let your Doctors without diagnosis training nowhere near the diag equipment etc, and the ones with Diagnosis training make sure to give them Diag II, I often pair it up with Stamina and Bedside Manner so they're good at every Diag machine available to them.

So literally 2 days after it came out, its almost already done and dusted for you?
That's not good.

It came out on the 30th August :confused::confused::confused: 8 days in and only halfway through the game represents value for money at £20 or so.

Last edited:
It came out on the 30th August :confused::confused::confused: 8 days in and only halfway through the game represents value for money at £20 or so.
Didn't realise you'd had it that long.

But to put it in perspective, people are still playing, and modding the original Theme Hospital a decade later. 8 days for a strategy game is a bit thin imo

Didn't realise you'd had it that long.

But to put it in perspective, people are still playing, and modding the original Theme Hospital a decade later. 8 days for a strategy game is a bit thin imo

Theme Hospital doesn't have Steam Workshop compatibility which will be coming so there's an uppercut to that.

People need to realise it isn't just a game they're creating, it's a brand, the "2 point county" is the brand, the same type of brand they did with Bullfrog Studios and I have no doubt in my mind that they'll be creating a "2 point tycoon/park" and the cycle repeats itself.

Theme Hospital doesn't have Steam Workshop compatibility which will be coming so there's an uppercut to that.

People need to realise it isn't just a game they're creating, it's a brand, the "2 point county" is the brand, the same type of brand they did with Bullfrog Studios and I have no doubt in my mind that they'll be creating a "2 point tycoon/park" and the cycle repeats itself.
Sounds really good tbh

Couple of things annoying me that's already been mentioned e.g. GP's offices. The other is that diagnosis of some patients seems to take an eternity. On Theme Hospital there was an option to go for the cure once diagnosis was at say 90%. I can't seem to find it on this one. So you've got people going to GP at stage 1, then cardio, then back to GP, then Psychiatry, back to GP, then scanner, GP and so on. Most of my equipment is upgraded twice, staff levels are high (diagnosis 2 in GPs offices etc.) yet it takes an age sometimes to get people 100% diagnosed. What am I doing wrong? Or is it literally a case of leaving a full building empty to be filled with GPs offices etc. then space for X-Ray and mega scanner once they can be afforded?

The other is map 6 (I think).
Get a hospital value of 5 million for the 3 stars. The whole lot is full. Cafe's, expensive high prestige rooms and more clown posters than the circus. Can I fuck get the value above 3.5m never mind to 5.

You get grants off the commissioner for completing tasks which are quite achievable; "water 10 plants" "accumulate 200 research points" "unblock 10 toilets" "train one assistant" etc.

With diagnosis, I tend to "send for treatment" manually by clicking on the patient list and sorting it by diagnosis %. They do seem to take ages to get diagnosed properly, unless it's down to how well your doctors are at diagnosing. It's a bit shit, I do seem to remember on Theme Hospital you could set a blanket "send for treatment" % threshold so they'd automatically get treated after a certain % but I'm not sure if i've just made that up.

Back