Two Doors Down

it will air on BBC 1 later but.....

Can I watch BBC Scotland from England?

Yes. The BBC says it will be available in both High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) via Freeview, YouView, Freesat, Sky and Virgin Media (on Freeview, the channel will be available in HD between 7pm and midnight only). The channel and its content will also be available on the BBC iPlayer.

it will air on BBC 1 later but.....

Can I watch BBC Scotland from England?

Yes. The BBC says it will be available in both High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) via Freeview, YouView, Freesat, Sky and Virgin Media (on Freeview, the channel will be available in HD between 7pm and midnight only). The channel and its content will also be available on the BBC iPlayer.
Thank goodness for that. We can't have the porridge eaters getting first dibs on quality television content.

I can take it or leave it. It's not bad but I wouldn't necessarily choose to watch it.
That said, when I've spoken to my mate's wife who is born and bread Ayrshire, she says the amount of people like it in the show is spot on.

I'd quite like to watch Still Game
Colin is exactly like my uncle from Dalry!

I don’t know it will play out without her. Will be a big miss
She’s good but she’s no Christine
Still Game was absolutely fantastic. Quality dropped off a bit for the final series, maybe the final two series, but still a brilliant show. Almost as good as Early Doors, but that has national treasure status in my eyes, the pinnacle of understated, well acted British comedy.
I totally agree regarding Early Doors, how it never got more recognition is baffling.

Last edited:
She’s good but she’s no Christine

I totally agree regarding Early Doors, how it never got more recognition is baffling.
The thing with Early Doors for me was that a lot of the cast were actors rather than comic actors. Even when James McAvoy left in the second series he was replaced with another quality actor. "Bloody Shameless he was..." Absolutely brilliant writing and full of pathos. Superb show.

Still Game was absolutely fantastic. Quality dropped off a bit for the final series, maybe the final two series, but still a brilliant show. Almost as good as Early Doors, but that has national treasure status in my eyes, the pinnacle of understated, well acted British comedy.
I disagree (but not arguing) about Still Game, I think they knew it was coming to an end and settled for more pathos?
It is still my favourite comedy show so I am biased!

Back