Twin resorts named in 'Six of the UK's most beautiful beaches'.

And to be fair, there is a limited amount of kudos that we can give to this "survey"

Yes, each beach has a Premier Inn site nearby, but what beaches don't?

Additionally, the nearest Premier Inn to the one at Cullen in Scotland is 20+ miles away.

So there.
Yeah
Identify some quiet hotel sites find a common denominator push it through a survey
Nice beaches but I'm sitting on one now ,25° and clear blue seas and no idea what it's called

All my favourite beaches are distinguishable by the complete absence of a Premier Inn anywhere near them.

I've fished up and down it for most of my life and its absolutely fantastic. When you get up into Northumberland, the beaches are something else, the likes of Druridge, Embleton, Warkworth, Beadnell, Bamburgh.

Have you ever been to Ross Back Sands?

Park at the farm cottages at Ross. They're between Bamburgh and the Holy Island causeway. Then it's about 1½ miles walk over farmland and sand dunes. There's no facilities there so hardly any people go there. There's just miles and miles of unspoilt golden sand for you to enjoy by yourself. It's stunning. Some nudists go there though so don't be alarmed if you see more than you bargained for in the sand dunes :lol:

Park at the farm cottages at Ross. They're between Bamburgh and the Holy Island causeway. Then it's about 1½ miles walk over farmland and sand dunes. There's no facilities there so hardly any people go there. There's just miles and miles of unspoilt golden sand for you to enjoy by yourself. It's stunning. Some nudists go there though so don't be alarmed if you see more than you bargained for in the sand dunes :lol:

Turn left for nude, right for clothes. Apparently.

Yeah, used to dig bait in Ross/Budle Bay back in the day before the do-gooders reckoned we were disturbing the birds - the same birds that were standing next to us scooping up any worms we missed :lol:. Meanwhile, in the background, you could hear the shotguns go off of the local landowner, shooting afore mentioned birds.

I know where you mean though, had a few fishing sessions there during the winter - no nudists about surprisingly :lol:

Back