TV shows/films etc, that are popular and everyone likes but you don't.

Game of thrones is the only one I can think of where I really dislike it, I hate the way it's written and never really understood the appeal it had, mainly relied on very shocking killings or scenes or rape etc to shock people so they could talk about it on social media, but the narrative never really stuck with anyone and there was never any pay off in becoming attached to any character.

Shite imo ;)

Sopranos and Breaking Bad. Watched all of the former. Thought was ok at best. Tried several times with Breaking Bad, just think it is dull.

Agree with breaking bad. Tired of it after a few episodes to be told repeatedly that I should stick with it as it's great a few series time.
Thanks, but that doesn't constitute a good show in my opinion.

I love to hate these especially

Peaky blinders-tried to watch it but its just ancient gangster nonsense with crap accents

Sons of anarchy - think I've watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, crap and a biker that smashes peoples skulls with just his converse shoes on, sorry just shit

Game of thrones - only seen clips but it's just dragons, rape and monsters isn't it?

Dogshite

Game of Thrones. Acting is abysmal. When you have regular ex-Hollyoaks cast members popping up, well, that's just a no from me.

Black Mirror. I think it's okay, and I watch it because I like anthology type shows, but it's nowhere near as clever as it professes to be.

Star Wars - absolute shite
Any reality TV - TV for morons
Soaps - fuck off
Mrs Browns Boys - People find this shit funny ffs?
Any thing with Russell Howard or Romesh Ranganathan on.

Back