TV Series #5456788544

There are so many.
Big Mandy with the tattoos. Mum shouting from the bedroom.
Posted on here before. Few seasons back we were up at Carlisle away and a young lad and his Dad were sitting behind us. Got chatting to them both at halftime as you do. They were from Scotland and the young lad had made the mighty Swindon his team from the Big Country series.
That was it, all second half was shouting about in my Country accent. The kid went to pieces, his Dad said he has never seen him laugh so much 😀.

This Country absolutely love it as can relate to it.
Village life at its very best. Odd characters and just everyday life.
Kerry absolutely nails her part, the facial expressions alone make me laugh out loud. The Vicar adds to the sensible side, never seeing anything wrong in anyone.
Then there is good old Kurtan :)

Missed your original post mate apologies.
Reference my reply moments earlier - absolutely love it Mate.

The one in the very last episode a good example.
When Kurtan agrees she can visit his new flat that’s in the pipeline (which of course never happens)
A combinative mix of complete ott excitement of something that’s never really gonna be that great in reality anyway whilst still maintaining that thick as fuck almost natural dimness.

The Expanse
Black Sails

I thought the first 3 season of the expanse was some of the best TV I have watched in a while. Loved it. Still enjoyed/enjoying the latest two but the first 3 were class. You have to really listen to the storey there is a lot going on and it doesn't wait for you to catch up if you miss something.

Was no good for the duel screening wife.

To the op

The expanse
Dark
Mindhunter

I thought the first 3 season of the expanse was some of the best TV I have watched in a while. Loved it. Still enjoyed/enjoying the latest two but the first 3 were class. You have to really listen to the storey there is a lot going on and it doesn't wait for you to catch up if you miss something.

To the op

The expanse
Dark
Mindhunter

Forgot to add, if anyone doesn't mind the zombie genre Kingdom on Netflix is good. First episode is slow but decent and once you get over running zombies (a personal dislike of mine) each episode gets stronger and stronger for 2 whole series. Good bit of Korean TV.

To the op

The expanse
Dark
Mindhunter
Just started The Expanse, only onto episode 6 but it's very good so far. The 4th episode in particular was outstanding.

Has a feel of Game of Thrones about it from the early seasons before it went to shit.

Just watching Netflix new release Night Stalker about a serial killer in California in the 80’s . Excellent documentary and a must watch.

I'm watching this now, 3 in, why have they built up these detectives to be good, absolutely appalling at their job, missed chance after chance to catch him

I know its been done to death but need a new series to watch with the Mrs (no) as we are just about finished Sneaky Pete

Any recommendations?

I'll put what I've seen so no duplications

Sneaky Pete
Breaking Bad
G.O.T
Sons of anarchy
Better call Saul
The Boys
Brassic (highly recommend this)
Ozark
Power
The walking dead