TV Series #5456788544

basically its a small time con artist( marius ) that swaps identity with his cell-mate ( called pete ) and goes back to his( petes ) family- its been a long time since pete has been with family so thats why they are taken in by the imposter( marius ) . He's made enemy of a local gangster ( brian cranston ) and story develops.

I started to watch Schitts Creek, did about 35 mins and turned it off, boring American shite imo

Watched all of the Queens Gambit, very slow but ok, probably a 6/10 not one id be telling people is a must watch

Aye, he’s a big fan iirc from the specific threads on it in the past.

@Swindon On Tour

This Country absolutely love it as can relate to it.
Village life at its very best. Odd characters and just everyday life.
Kerry absolutely nails her part, the facial expressions alone make me laugh out loud. The Vicar adds to the sensible side, never seeing anything wrong in anyone.
Then there is good old Kurtan :)
You got a heap of comedy missing there.....therefore:

detectorists
Motherland
Gameface
Flowers
Fleabag
Doc martin
This country (always wonder if @swindontour likes this)
Peep show
I.t crowd

Missed your original post mate apologies.
Reference my reply moments earlier - absolutely love it Mate.

Last edited:
I seem to be the only person in the world who thought the Queens Gambit was utter shit.

Tropey characters, orphaned, damaged child from a genius mother, alcoholic adoptive mother, nerdy chess players, acting was utterly awful. Stopped watching when she went back to sexy journalist’s hotel room. It was so f***ing cliched I couldn’t bear it any more.

Then you probably will have missed a key plot twist ;)

I thought the acting was excellent, particularly her adopted mum and the English lads who played her competitors.

This Country absolutely love it as can relate to it.
Village life at its very best. Odd characters and just everyday life.
Kerry absolutely nails her part, the facial expressions alone make me laugh out loud. The Vicar adds to the sensible side, never seeing anything wrong in anyone.
Then there is good old Kurtan :)

Missed your original post mate apologies.
Reference my reply moments earlier - absolutely love it Mate.
Yeah I Love it only just got to it earlier this month. At first I was trying to work out what strip she was wearing (forgive me).
There was some brilliant observations, my favourite being when she is relaying all the names her old teacher used to call her.
‘The puppet from the dolmio advert.’

😂😂😂- Ah, f***ing hell!

Back