TV reception from Bilsdale ...

a1970man

Striker
So basically aerials pointing south down the coast.

Anyone having issues with reception.
I lost a few channels last week and was about to call someone out when they all came back.
Last night I lost everything bar about half a dozen.

Is anyone else having issues or do I have a lose antenna or similar?
I looks OK and I've checked the cabling etc.

Ta

I'd fuck Bilsdale off, the Yorkshire twat. Pontop Pike is the dasddy 'round these parts.
I can see Pontop Pike out me living room window, and my SD bbc channels (free view) have been shite lately...all pixilated. The BBC HD channels are fine.
Maybe needs retuning.

I can't rescan as the signal isn't strong enough.

I've had this once or twice and a 24 hour wait or a rescan normally fixes it, but this bassa looks more serious.
Just wondered if it was the weather, or if I have a problem with my mast ... ooo er

There have been lots of changes to Freeview over the last few years including significant changes to channel frequencies to make room for more mobile phone services.

If your signal has been weak this year, check out your aerial as it will probably be operating on the old frequncies and will need upgrading.

There have been lots of changes to Freeview over the last few years including significant changes to channel frequencies to make room for more mobile phone services.

If your signal has been weak this year, check out your aerial as it will probably be operating on the old frequncies and will need upgrading.

🤣

Back