TV programmes that left an impression on you...

• Thread starter Deleted member 48628
  • Start date

Madness in the fast lane, a documentary about a 2 sisters who as they were being arrested for walking down the M1 tried to kill themselves by throwing themselves in front of the traffic, and then killed an innocent man later on.

Madness in the fast lane, a documentary about a 2 sisters who as they were being arrested for walking down the M1 tried to kill themselves by throwing themselves in front of the traffic, and then killed an innocent man later on.
seen the footage they seemed to just bounce off the cars
It was some pretty scary shit. Escape Into Night was later made into the film Paperhouse.

paperhouse is class
Survivors(and the rats) traumatised me

Last edited:
Play for the day 1974 Leeds Utd based on a strike of women who organised themselves after realising the union for them was ran by men
in the pay of the bosses bit of northern Dagenham girls but better.years to come some people will realise after watching shows like is that certain individuals were prepared to have a go while meny others kissed the gaffers backside

Just finished Band of Brothers this week. The penultimate episode :cry:
'Why we fight'!
I think I've watched the series 4 times and it never loses its impact. 'Bastogne' and 'The Breaking Point' are standout episodes.

The box set interviews with surviving members of E Company were brilliant. Really choked me up watching those.

Back