tv packages

Just had an absolute ballache off virgin.

needed bb, tv n 2 phone lines, saved £30 switching from bt.

knackers installed 1 phone n no tv and are trying to have my eyes out to rectify it. That deals on for £45 (1 phone) but theyre claiming i cant have it as its new customers only yet ive been there a bastard week.

Probably viewed as racist but if foreign callcentres are unable to process a simple order or even get any of my names right:) they need binning off.
Spent a fortune trying to sort on phone then today they claim callcentres shut now due to covid.

Gut feeling is virgins yer best bet once in but ensure the arseholes agree with your order.

Finally sorted this yesterday after hours attempting it n hearing “computer says no” off some moron.

Persevere! £24 reduction x 18 month. Sooner have £450 in my pocket than those tossers.

We have just had to renew our contract and for the first time in years, I found it difficult to get a decent price from Sky. After 3 or 4 phone calls, I finally managed to get them to £92 for the lot (All Sky, multi room, bt sport, Netflix, broadband and phone).

We have just had to renew our contract and for the first time in years, I found it difficult to get a decent price from Sky. After 3 or 4 phone calls, I finally managed to get them to £92 for the lot (All Sky, multi room, bt sport, Netflix, broadband and phone).
That isn’t that bad for the lot. I wouldn’t pay £11 for movies and £25 for BT though. They’d get scrapped.

That isn’t that bad for the lot. I wouldn’t pay £11 for movies and £25 for BT though. They’d get scrapped.

It was a slog like mate. Iirc correctly, I’m on a deal where I pay £11 a month for BT sport, but should I at any stage cancel SS, that deal stops and it goes to £25

Got thru a few days ago, loads of overtime on so phone answered straight away!

£51 a month for 200 meg BB, mix it tv, and phoneline bundle. Could have got it cheaper I think but for some reason I couldn’t be arsed to haggle too much. Main thing is the higher speed appears to have resolved the connection issues we have been having.

Mines £85 per month with Virgin for full house TV, 200 meg BB, skysports, BT sports and phoneline / free calls. I got my dad a better deal which is basically the same but with sky movies.

Back