Tv License

Annoys me they say they're skint yet are running at least 6 national TV channels, should just get back to the two and get the licence fee down.

I went legally license free last year as I wasn’t using any of the services and therefore got rid.
Also there are millions who both need and enjoy it, which is fine.

However the way that I have been treated since I went license free by the tv licensing agency (cough Capita cough) has been nothing short of disgusting.

The whole process of what you can/can’t do without a license NEED clarifying. People should know that it’s NOT compulsory.

The absolute horror stories of Capita threatening prosecution are, unfortunately, very true.

TV Licence scams are another reason. Swindlers worldwide are having a field day mopping up confused pensioners left high and dry by the loss of their free licences

These days the BBC are no different to any number of English speaking channels and should be at least partially funded by advertising

TV Licence scams are another reason. Swindlers worldwide are having a field day mopping up confused pensioners left high and dry by the loss of their free licences

These days the BBC are no different to any number of English speaking channels and should be at least partially funded by advertising
God no.
The lack of adverts is absolutely brilliant, always has been, and hopefully, always will.

I’m a fan of the license fee, but can’t see how they can force everyone to pay it.
There is now ways to encrypt channels, to stop people viewing it, so why hasn’t this been challenged yet.
The radio is different mind, not sure how this would work.

Back