TV License Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

They must have spent £60 sending me letters over the last three years. I get one about every week. Don't have any need for a TV licence but they continue to send threatening letters to "the homeowner".

They can get fucked the little freaks. They reckon they are paying me a visit, good luck to them, they can stand outside as long as they like.

They must have spent £60 sending me letters over the last three years. I get one about every week. Don't have any need for a TV licence but they continue to send threatening letters to "the homeowner".

They can get fucked the little freaks. They reckon they are paying me a visit, good luck to them, they can stand outside as long as they like.
I wonder who would visit you, a bbc employee?

when i loved on me own i dont think i ever paid them child moletering fuckers a penny once...our lass pays all the bills now like and she refuses to cancel the bill

I love the BBC for so many different things, not everything no but the licence fee is reasonable and what I do enjoy is worth more to me than the fee.

I've cancelled sky as I tend to watch mostly BBC and c4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back