TV licence

Never bought a TV licence,

Never Will

I can follow all the latest Lefty Loon propaganda on SMB without paying for it.

Your source is the mail? Haway man, be credible

Nah,my source is Peter Sissons,

Ex BBC Newsreader for many years.

He’s written many similar articles,
For example when he went into the BBC office and asked what’s new to report, he was always handed the Guardian.

Mind you the Guardian used to be credible at one time,
now at best it’s on a par with the D.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd almost be difficult to justify my telly if it weren't for the BBC other than a receptacle for my dvd player or laptop. Very happy to pay the fee.

It'd almost be difficult to justify my telly if it weren't for the BBC other than a receptacle for my dvd player or laptop. Very happy to pay the fee.

Yeh, I bet you’re a great fan of Mrs Browns Boys.

Nee wonder they put crap like that on at peak viewing times.

Never bought a TV licence,

Never Will

I can follow all the latest Lefty Loon propaganda on SMB without paying for it.

Nah,my source is Peter Sissons,

Ex BBC Newsreader for many years.

He’s written many similar articles,
For example when he went into the BBC office and asked what’s new to report, he was always handed the Guardian.

Mind you the Guardian used to be credible at one time,
now at best it’s on a par with the D.M.
The DM is not as credible as the Guardian

He’s saying the people there read broadsheets over racist comics with tits.

It's not just the TV you're paying for though.
TV, Radio, Web content, Apps
All sorts of things.
Totally agree, but it’s not something I use. For many it’s great, and understand that. But for me personally I ‘have to pay’ for something I never use

Yeh, I bet you’re a great fan of Mrs Browns Boys.

Nee wonder they put crap like that on at peak viewing times.
I rarely watch it even though I do laugh at the clips and it reminds me of my family life in me grandma's house as a child.

BBC4 is my channel. The Rise of the Clans has been excellent so far...and as for Lucy Worsely, she would be one very fun shag, I reckon. She loves to dress up for a start.

He's not though.

Bbc are far from being impartial. They bend over far too easily at the behest of the current government. They are a propaganda tool like the rest of the media outlets.

They can't take a side. This is the point you seem to be missing. It's hard to hold something to account and remain impartial.
That said they could do with binning Jon Humphreys and Andrew Neil

Totally agree, but it’s not something I use. For many it’s great, and understand that. But for me personally I ‘have to pay’ for something I never use

There must be something of some of their output that you use or benefit from

They can't take a side. This is the point you seem to be missing. It's hard to hold something to account and remain impartial.
That said they could do with binning Jon Humphreys and Andrew Neil

There must be something of some of their output that you use or benefit from

I have missed no such point mate. If you believe that the BBC have never taken sides then you are naive. Their coverage over 9/11 7/7 war on terror etc has shown they are nothing but a propaganda mouthpiece for the powers that be.

Last edited:
So some people are saying they take sides. And others saying they back the government in power

Its not the same

On the Peter Sissons thing. I can’t believe he thinks he has a point when comparing broadsheets with comics. If he was to use the Telegraph as a counter he may have a point. Maybe the bbc employees are just too intelligent than to read a complete shitrag

Back