Turnstile Bucket Collection Tomorrow

hudson88

Striker
In these days of card / phone contactless payments, I know some are no longer carrying cash, especially to matches with the stadium now being cashless.

However, tomorrow a number of junior cricketers from Hetton Lyons Cricket Club will be doing a bucket collection, with all funds raised going back into the club to support the junior cricket sides - the Lyon Cubs and Young Lyons.

I’ll be on turnstile 57/58 in the South Stand with my daughter Lola who is part of the junior set up, and there’s parents / juniors all around the stadium up until kick off. Anything anyone can spare will be greatly appreciated, and will help to support the superb work done at Hetton Lyons Cricket Club with the junior set up.

Cheers

In these days of card / phone contactless payments, I know some are no longer carrying cash, especially to matches with the stadium now being cashless.

However, tomorrow a number of junior cricketers from Hetton Lyons Cricket Club will be doing a bucket collection, with all funds raised going back into the club to support the junior cricket sides - the Lyon Cubs and Young Lyons.

I’ll be on turnstile 57/58 in the South Stand with my daughter Lola who is part of the junior set up, and there’s parents / juniors all around the stadium up until kick off. Anything anyone can spare will be greatly appreciated, and will help to support the superb work done at Hetton Lyons Cricket Club with the junior set up.

Cheers
I will hoy a couple of quid in.

Yeah I'll bring a few coins, got good memories of that club.

Played against them in the old DCL on the day Swindon beat Leicester? in 1993 to go to the prem.

Pro was a Jamaican called Delroy Morgan, tremendous player and fella.

Cheers

i'll bring some cash especially

Back