Tuition fees set to rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone pays the same amount, yeah. You just apply for a loan though, so it doesn't matter if you're a millionaire or have two quid to your name, you'll get the same funding.

I guess I was commenting on @Frijj's misleading: "The state pay all tuition fees for those doing their first degree." Taken literally, yes it's true but it's obviously only half the story. It's like me saying I'll pay for my friends to get wrecked then taking a collection from them prior to each round which I then hand over at the bar.

I guess I was commenting on @Frijj's misleading: "The state pay all tuition fees for those doing their first degree." Taken literally, yes it's true but it's obviously only half the story. It's like me saying I'll pay for my friends to get wrecked then taking a collection from them prior to each round which I then hand over at the bar.

Well it was said in the context of me assuming that everyone knows the state pays the fees and you pay them back

I assumed it was obvious how student loans worked since they're never out of the news

Nobody pays up front unless they want to which is why the OP is far more misleading than anything I've said

Well it was said in the context of me assuming that everyone knows the state pays the fees and you pay them back

I assumed it was obvious how student loans worked since they're never out of the news

Nobody pays up front unless they want to which is why the OP is far more misleading than anything I've said

When I saw your original post, I thought I'd dreamt it all, like some episode of Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back