TUI and the virus.

Exactly, you sleep with one infected or
You come into contact with 10 covid people at work in one day

I've been back to work a while now and 10 in one day, I've not come into contact so far with one in 4 months.
Although it is spreading in other places so it might not be for much longer.

I've been back to work a while now and 10 in one day, I've not come into contact so far with one in 4 months.
Although it is spreading in other places so it might not be for much longer.
f***ing hell, that's large!

I've been back to work for a while as well, and we are Seeing cases now in-house , where before lockdown no one even knew of anyone who had even symptoms

Last edited:
FFS, you have plucked two worldwide scenarios out of the entire world , Lombardy is labelled little China because of the smog, New York...something tells me that could be political, who know's. Either way you can't judge the present by the past. I keep getting told I have an agenda, my only agenda is trying to free people from fear, it does not have to be that way.

Yes but its two areas where the virus was left to its own devices and it was chaos. And don’t say ‘But Sweden’ as they did do some level of social distancing yet have pretty bad numbers. Look at the images of the mass graves in New York and that is the end point for this virus. Nobody wants that.

I am not living in fear and FWIW I have blocked the obvious conspiracy WUM/ daft lads on here but I do believe you are genuine in your position so am happy to debate. I don’t want people to be scared just careful. I have hundreds of vulnerable patients that I have developed a personal relationship with over the last 3 years as well as having dozens of patients in care homes that I was visiting regularly and am very invested in them and also the staff in the homes.

This isn’t a binary balls to the walls get on with it vs hide in your bunker equation. All that’s needed is common sense and people accepting that the risky social interactions are not possible at the minute. My feeling is we will get a vaccine late 2020 or early 2021 there will be a massive vaccine program and we will hopefully push covid into a version of seasonal flu by winter 2021.

That's good news as I was planning to go on holiday with TUI in november.

However, the low incidence of cases is because of the covid restrictions, masks, social distancing, table service etc which makes you wonder whether it's a prpoer holiday.

Unravel, my arse!

there is only one stat that matters and that is number of deaths. Have 40,50 or 60k excess deaths occurred in the U.K. or not!

couldn’t give a fuck about your stats pish!
Not just the deaths mate, but the manner in which folk died, on their own without their loved ones around them. the impact on those left behind there the sorrow unresolved.

From July to October this year, TUI has had the pleasure of taking 2.1 million people on holiday.
There were 136 cases of Covid 19.
This equates to 0.49 cases to every 100k/ 7 days.
Not a single cross infection has been detected among guests in hotels, flights, transfers or during travel.
Until the end of this year TUI offer Covid insurance free with their holidays.
Ames you wonder what the fuss was about.
Yeah I've got Tui shares as well mate :lol:
You're the lowest of the low. Reporting you. Imagine someone struggling reading that. You're absolute scum.
It's only someone's opinion man chill out.

The post sounds very uncaring but I think everyone appreciates eventually there has to be a trade off between covid safety and everyday life continuing for many reasons.

Last edited:
I'm currently going through ABTA to try to get some money off TUI. The robbing bastards refunded me £25 and kept £1,225 of our cash for a holiday I cancelled 32 days before I was due to travel.

Unravel, my arse!

there is only one stat that matters and that is number of deaths. Have 40,50 or 60k excess deaths occurred in the U.K. or not!

couldn’t give a fuck about your stats pish!

ypu are actually suggesting that all of the deaths are 100% accurate in here though.

Back