Tuesday night drink

Anyone having one ? Bought myself 2 bottles of prosecco then when I get through them got rum and gin in the cupboard. May as well.

I'm near the end of last night's bottle of Montaria 2018, a Portuguese red wine I've had from Naked Wines. Pretty tasty.

Next up I'm going for either an Argentinian Malbec or a French Merlot. (Both also from Naked Wines). Haven't decided yet which.

Anyone having one ? Bought myself 2 bottles of prosecco then when I get through them got rum and gin in the cupboard. May as well.
No wonder you drive everywhere at 10 mph below the speed limit after quaffing that lot on a school night.
If I do have a drink in the week it'll be 1-3 cans of Tyskie, which as previously mentioned, is enough to get me a bit pissed.

Last edited:
No wonder you drive everywhere at 10 mph below the speed limit after quaffing that lot on a school night.
If I do have a drink in the week it'll be 1-3 cans of Tyskie, which as previously mentioned, is enough to get me a bit pissed.
I drink that much that it no longer affects me much - I can have about 10 pints and drive no problem. im joking of course

Back