Tuesday Games vs Rochdale / Coventry

3 dissallowed goals, 2 were clearly onside, 2 clear penalties not given... Keeper made some great saves.. 24 shots to 5... That's football.

Freak result

Fair enough. Only seen the results as I was at the Sunderland game at the time but looked horrendous from the outside. Suspected that there was something more to it

Here's my waking thought: I reckon we're in with a good chance of a double when we come down to play you at Mordor.

I think you will beat Coventry, they drew with Bolton’s U12s in their last away game whilst their two victories this season haven’t exactly been against powerhouses.

As for us, there was no point beating you yesterday if we then fail to go out and beat Rochdale. It sounds stupid but it’s must-win in my eyes.

It'll be a good game too no doubt and tbh we can't afford to drop points. Surprised Chaplin went so early but I do rate Robins as a manager
WTF is this shite? 2 tin pot clubs' supporters coming on here and discussing their upcoming game? Don't you have your own forum for this shite?

I like the idea that relatively sensible supported of other teams come on here for proper football craic not nonsense, it’s our own people looking daft on this thread.

Back to the OP, hopefully we’re building confidence now and can get a run together with a win at Rochdale. The injury to McNulty is a blow though as his high pressing game is a major plus for us.
I think Pompey will have enough to get past Cov. If not you’ll have the reverse and confidence levels will suffer badly and discontent will be rife in the camp.

I like the idea that relatively sensible supported of other teams come on here for proper football craic not nonsense, it’s our own people looking daft on this thread.

Back to the OP, hopefully we’re building confidence now and can get a run together with a win at Rochdale. The injury to McNulty is a blow though as his high pressing game is a major plus for us.
I think Pompey will have enough to get past Cov. If not you’ll have the reverse and confidence levels will suffer badly and discontent will be rife in the camp.
Here's me thinking it's a Sunderland message board 😯

Do these f***ing idiots think this is a drop in centre for the lost and lonely :rolleyes:
Masochists, the lot of them.
3 dissallowed goals, 2 were clearly onside, 2 clear penalties not given... Keeper made some great saves.. 24 shots to 5... That's football.

Freak result

Feck Me! Another One

Freak result
Blackpool are top of the league.
The last 2 games they have had only 12 shots, 6 on target and scored 5 with 34% possession.
Their opposition have had 41 shots.

Last edited:
WTF is this shite? 2 tin pot clubs' supporters coming on here and discussing their upcoming game? Don't you have your own forum for this shite?

To be honest, I check up on here to see how Willis is progressing and to see how mcnulty is getting on... Just find myself replying
Masochists, the lot of them.

Feck Me! Another One

Blackpool are top of the league.
The last 2 games they have had only 12 shots, 6 on target and scored 5 with 34% possession.
Their opposition have had 41 shots.

Like I said... That's football

Told you we would get something, our own individual errors allowed you the lead, good point away... We are dark horses this year PUSB

Back