Tudor watches

Some Oris look mint but I think they use ETA and Valjous movements. Not in-house.

Rolex was founded in London so it depends what you mean by ‘most Swiss’.

I have two Oris watches, fabulous watches for the price. The deals here in Kuwait mean that you can get them for between 50 and 70% of the prices in Kuwait.

I also have the following “real”watches on top of some “fashion” brand watches that don’t really count:

Omega Speedmaster - Moonwatch
Omega -Seamaster Chronograph - Ivory dial
Tag Monaco
Cartier - “Must de” - round face / leather strap
Oris Aquis - 39.5 mm blue dial
Oris Formula 1 blue dial

My Mrs has a couple of really nice watches too, but the one that I absolutely love is her ice blue dial Omega Speedmaster.

I have two Oris watches, fabulous watches for the price. The deals here in Kuwait mean that you can get them for between 50 and 70% of the prices in Kuwait.

I also have the following “real”watches on top of some “fashion” brand watches that don’t really count:

Tag Monaco
Cartier - “Must de” - round fave / leather strap
Oris Formula 1 blue dial

My Mrs has a couple of really nice watches too, but the one that I absolutely love is her ice blue dial Omega Speedmaster.

Which Tag Monaco do you have?

Lovely that mate, I would be too scared to wear it :lol:

I had one scrote walking close behind me as I came off the underground, after a death stare he turned round and stopped. Clocked him following a lass out of the barriers as he had no oyster and seemed to be following me for a few streets after catching up. Eventually I stopped still beside a shop to turn round and look him in the face as he went by... Head down and next left.

Tag Monaco
Cartier - “Must de” - round face / leather strap
Oris Formula 1 blue dial

Nice collection mate (aside from cartier ofcourse ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one scrote walking close behind me as I came off the underground, after a death stare he turned round and stopped. Clocked him following a lass out of the barriers as he had no oyster and seemed to be following me for a few streets after catching up. Eventually I stopped still beside a shop to turn round and look him in the face as he went by... Head down and next left.

Nice collection mate (aside from cartier ofcourse ;))

My parents bought the Cartier for my 21st Birthday back in the day.

I honestly can’t get away with those numbers. I think you either love them or hate them.

Not keen on the Romans on Rolexes either.

I know what you mean like. I've had a DJ II baton dial but fancied something bit different. Think it's discontinued too

He was weighing up whether the watch was worth the risk of getting choke slammed!

Do you flip the older ones when you get a new one? You must have a hefty collection of not.

Sometimes. Not on this one, though. Omegas and tags etc wouldn't even be accepted so they've usually just been sold online.

If my Christmas bonus is anything like last year, I'll be massively tempted to put the bonus and the bimetal DJ together in exchange for a SkyDweller, which I don't think I would rid for a very very long time.
He was weighing up whether the watch was worth the risk of getting choke slammed!

I'm an idiot though, as if he tried anything I would've fought to the death :lol:. My dying words would be "I've still got the box and papers yer kernt :D"

Last edited by a moderator:

Back