Tudor watches

My IWC had to go back, the fucker is out of warranty too. A winding cog had come loose, you could see it just rattling about the mechanism

My IWC had to go back, the fucker is out of warranty too. A winding cog had come loose, you could see it just rattling about the mechanism

The same thing happened with my Tissot, 2 weeks out of warranty. They fixed it for nowt as a gesture of goodwill, which was very kind of them.

Have they told you how much it'll be?

The same thing happened with my Tissot, 2 weeks out of warranty. They fixed it for nowt as a gesture of goodwill, which was very kind of them.

Have they told you how much it'll be?
Aye the wifey in berry’s said they might do the same as it shouldn’t happen, although it’s not far from a year out of warranty. Not holding my breath though.

No, be a chunk i’d imagine though, probably could do with a service too

Aye the wifey in berry’s said they might do the same as it shouldn’t happen, although it’s not far from a year out of warranty. Not holding my breath though.

My da' sent his Omega Geneve in for a service and it cost about £900. Canny good really considering he'd had it since the 70s and never once had it looked at.

Could have bought another one for about the same money like.

Had a tag that was out of warranty by about a year and the mechanism went. Sent if off to them and complained at which point they agreed to sort it out and fully service/polish etc for the price of the cheapest service. Although I want a Rolex, service like that makes it harder not to buy from them again (I know tags are very chalk and cheese in the watch world)

Back