Tudor watches

Smart Price Steve from Shiney Row has spoken.

In fairness, it probably does look insane if you aren't overly keen on watches. But that applies to any non-cheap interest people have.

Its just one of those things, I suppose. I'm around people all the time who wank silly over expensive cars, one of the most rapidly depreciating assets you can have an interest in. I just let them get on with it and know that I can go and get my money back either almost in full, or possibly slightly more in a few years time.

In fairness, it probably does look insane if you aren't overly keen on watches. But that applies to any non-cheap interest people have.

Its just one of those things, I suppose. I'm around people all the time who wank silly over expensive cars, one of the most rapidly depreciating assets you can have an interest in. I just let them get on with it and know that I can go and get my money back either almost in full, or possibly slightly more in a few years time.

Yes I was about to say I assume drives the cheapest car going and doesn't go on holiday or get pissed.

Wearing my Christopher Ward today like.

Buy British (and mebbes slightly Swiss)
Wearing my Christopher Ward today like.

Buy British (and mebbes slightly Swiss)

Love a CW, I’ve got 5 of them, all picked up in their sales and personally I can’t see or feel much difference between them and my tag / omega when it comes to build quality and the comments they attract

It's the Slimemariner. Foul.

At least with the 50th the contrast breaks it up effectively.

I don't like them mind. Could've bought one when they were way cheaper, but never liked them. Fuck knows what I'd wear it with.

Back