Tube strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

joke really. theres some utter scrots that jump fares and it means we have to pay more. if you can't afford it, walk. can't believe the member of staff lost their job.

Just what the Tory vermin wanted - they kept on moving the goalposts regarding balloting & striking until they got this law through Parliament.
Keeping the working man under the cosh!!

A race to the bottom, going back to Victorian times:evil:

This will only prompt the membership into being more militant and ensuring every member votes accordingly.
Ha'way the RMT.

Just what the Tory vermin wanted - they kept on moving the goalposts regarding balloting & striking until they got this law through Parliament.
Keeping the working man under the cosh!!

A race to the bottom, going back to Victorian times:evil:

This will only prompt the membership into being more militant and ensuring every member votes accordingly.
Ha'way the RMT.
Every member should be made to vote tbf. Fucks the point in joining if you're not even arsed. (even if you vote against)

I hate fare jumpers but there is far more than what that evening standard portrays

for a strike ballot yes.. not for an election. could be 20 candidates
Rubbish, there a maximum of 3 actual candidates in 99% of elections, and the third is usually a protest vote.

Any union will be forced to change the terms of membership to say that from now on you vote not to strike, otherwise you agree with the proposed action.

Not keen on unions myself but I'm sick of politicians lining their pockets as fast as they can whilst simultaneously declaring there's no money for anyone else

Rubbish, there a maximum of 3 actual candidates in 99% of elections, and the third is usually a protest vote.

Any union will be forced to change the terms of membership to say that from now on you vote not to strike, otherwise you agree with the proposed action.

Not keen on unions myself but I'm sick of politicians lining their pockets as fast as they can whilst simultaneously declaring there's no money for anyone else

Depends where you are but some areas could actually be spread over 4 or 5 candidates

3,000 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back