Truth about Vaping

Same here, 1 pack of Nicorette inhalators and 4 disposable vapes, my 20-a-day cigarette spend stopped as soon as I tried the Nicorette thing, I used the vape for the visual effect, I'm off all forms of nicotine but if I get a whiff of someones else's smoke I'm so tempted.
do I feel better? No!
Do I feel smug? 💪:lol: 💪
I still use a vape like, only a few times a day like, I like the smell of tabs 😂

A shop opposite me has been selling illegal vapes (presumably where nicotine content is many times the legal limit and also contain high levels of lead and nickel). They've been raided umpteen times by Trading Standards. The shop owners don't give a damn about the health of people they sell to.

The amount of bairns I see walking home from school vaping hugely outnumbers any bairns who smoked when I was at school. And adults don't bat an eyelid at it. It's become an acceptable face of smoking. Baffles me.
12yr old Grandson was saying the other day , that he is the only lad in his close who doesn’t vape.

True, but only in the same way breaking ya arm is better than breaking ya back.
Non smokers who start vaping are stupid

This.

I totally get people using it to stop smoking.

However there’s people at graft sucking on 3,000 puff cheesecake vapes that have never smoked, why?

You’d have to be stupid to think it’s safer than not doing it.

I’m an old miserable fucker but it baffles me “oh I’ve never smoked”

No doubt there’ll be claims galore in 20 year, “well I knew smoking was bad for me but since no one told me sucking hot flavoured steamy oil into my lungs wasn’t a good idea, it’s somebody else’s fault, not mine no no no”.

Last edited:
This.

I totally get people using it to stop smoking.

However there’s people at graft sucking on 3,000 puff cheesecake vapes that have never smoked, why?

You’d have to be stupid to think it’s safer than not doing it.

I’m an old miserable fucker but it baffles me “oh I’ve never smoked”
That's mad mind, non smokers really shouldn't be taking up vaping just for the hell of it.......... lunatics!!

At least tabs can look 'cool', vaping just looks so ridiculous as to be genuine laugh out loud material.
Seen a bloke standing outside the pub at the weekend puffing on a vape with multi coloured lights that look like the daft toys you get the kids when you go to the fair or Disney on Ice.

Another deep sigh and headshake from me, I just don’t get it. Pity everyone else will have to pay when they find their lungs are full of oil residue in 20 years time.

Pretty sure 58 is the age you turn into victor meldrew.

Back