Truth About Global Warming

Why is it Brexiteers also often tend to be climate change deniers?
Why is it that remainers are so fixated on jobs and economic growth when they know the we are all going to drown if we dont do something about it.
I was scrolling through this thread thinking exactly the same. It’s as though they’re incapable of filtering out ‘news and facts’ from those with a vested interest. I’ve become exasperated with how gullible swathes of our population are.
Ironically the poorer someone is the less they will be contributing to climate change.

Last edited:
The world is broken and humans broke it in every way possible - murphy's law, just get over it we are all doomed, its a shame we couldn't set some huge nuclear bombs off without damaging it further as humans need cleansing from this planet (not all of them) we need to keep the species going but on a much better path than the one we are taking.

The world is broken and humans broke it in every way possible - murphy's law, just get over it we are all doomed, its a shame we couldn't set some huge nuclear bombs off without damaging it further as humans need cleansing from this planet (not all of them) we need to keep the species going but on a much better path than the one we are taking.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, what we need is another world war - I should admit, I'm too old for anything other than Spiv or Dads Army type roles...

The world would be better without any humans, there is something about us as a species that makes us want to destroy everything, we will die out and natural selection will continue.
We will have left a massive imprint on the history of the earth by the time we go.
The only thing we are is the most successful species to have existed on the planet so far.

Back