Trustpilot ratings mean nowt

Ceverton

Winger
After seeing a few companies and the way they manipulate trustpilot, I will never ever use a trustpilot rating as a means of knowing if a company is good or not.

Same with Tripadvisor. Its all rivals giving 1 star reviews. Or thickies giving 1 star reviews because they went somewhere without doing prior research and realising it wasnt what they want.

Same with Tripadvisor. Its all rivals giving 1 star reviews. Or thickies giving 1 star reviews because they went somewhere without doing prior research and realising it wasnt what they want.
See it is quite the opposite with Trustpilot, the big companies can harass and challenge 1 star reviews by consumers so much that they give up and leave it removed.

Pretty sure companies ask their workers to send a TP link to customers they've helped, but only they're happy ones. If they're complainers don't bother.
They can exacerbate the 5 stars with sending happy customers that way, and harass 1 star reviews till they are removed.

Online reviews for anything can and are be easily manipulated and anything read online about a business or establishment should be viewed with exceptionally healthy doses of scepticism, if at all.

Have a look at the curry houses in Bowness, they are all commenting on each other’s pages stating they are all shite 😂

After seeing a few companies and the way they manipulate trustpilot, I will never ever use a trustpilot rating as a means of knowing if a company is good or not.
You’ve only just worked this out? A couple of years ago I was buying a car from a car supermarket. The fella says to me, there’s two sets of keys but we can only find one pair at the moment. I said no problem. About half an hour later he comes over and says you need to fill in a trust pilot. I said I don’t use any of those sites, he says it’s easy to sign up, let me show you. I said I’m not interested. He said my job gets rated on a trust pilot rating of 5/5. I said I guess you’re fresh out of luck buddy. He was begging us. I said listen I just want to get the car and leave. He goes ok, comes straight back and says this is the second key to the car, the metal key was missing and the rubber buttons to lock and unlock the car looked like Freddy Kruger that tried to open the car after ten pints. I said that’s why you wanted me to fill out the trust pilot first wasn’t it? He just laughed and walked away. They don’t give a fuck.

Back