Trump calls for teachers to carry guns

"Separately, it has emerged that an armed guard who was at the school during the shooting stood outside the building where the attack was taking place and did not go in to confront the gunman."

Gun control groups 'exploit' US tragedy

So the 'good guys' had guns and decided not to use them.

Also Trump goes onto state (regarding teachers carrying) that if 20% of a school had a gun a shooter wouldn't walk in. So all teachers are only teaching to classes of 4 over there?

f***ing barmy.

I was stunned when I heard this on the radio earlier :)

Consealed guns on teachers. So basically a student could take a gun off a teacher!

f***ing bonkers the yanks but not just Trump. Not one president has done a thing to curb gun laws.
Why do people keep saying this? There's been a lot of campaigning from presidents for tighter controls. Almost any proposed legislation gets voted down though.

future exam question for amercian kids

if you are on fire do you..

a) ensure you put out the fire with water or whatever is appropriate
b) pour petrol on yourself to make more fire as thats sure to put out the existing fire

but many have tried..

it is better to try and fail than not to try at all

Is it? If it's a token gesture then it isn't worth the effort.

In the UK they use the party whip to get important policies through and don't bother with less important issues.

I'm not privvy with the American system.

Is it? If it's a token gesture then it isn't worth the effort.

In the UK they use the party whip to get important policies through and don't bother with less important issues.

I'm not privvy with the American system.

Obama as an example couldnt get anything through because of the Upper house of the senate which was controlled by the Republicans.

its a two tier system.

Trump cant get things through and he controls both houses. The US system is in effect one of the most correupt systems in the world

Obama as an example couldnt get anything through because of the Upper house of the senate which was controlled by the Republicans.

its a two tier system.

Trump cant get things through and he controls both houses. The US system is in effect one of the most correupt systems in the world

Why do many black people not even register to vote? Cos the system is stacked against them. No money, no power.

according the bbc, there was an armed guard at the school, and actual police officer for that matter**, who's arse dropped when it kicked off and he didn't go in and engage in a gun fight with the shooter (can't really blame him for that)

and to top it all off, the bloke has now been sacked and has armed guards at his house 24/7 .

**School resource officers are sworn law enforcement officers who are responsible for safety and crime prevention in schools, although their exact roles differ from school to school and authority to authority

Logon or register to see this image

He is one crazy bastard all right.

The more I read about this shit in America the less and less I care about it.

Play with feathers, you get your arse tickled. They all want to have guns, let them.

Evolution will do its thing eventually
I used to play with feathers when I was a Bairn and never got my arse tickled. Sounds like you need to go speak to the authorities mate.

Back