Trump calls for teachers to carry guns

Fez2

Striker
and to remove gun freeze zones around schools. Christ man, looks like dozens maybe hundreds more kids will die in America in 2018 with this administration. And to think just one bullet could stop his patter

you say that as if Trump's administration are solely responsible for this mess. Hundreds would die with any administration over there. Stupid bastards. :rolleyes:
That’s true, especially the stupid bastards bit. But he is somehow making a ridiculous situation even worse

That’s true, especially the stupid bastards bit. But he is somehow making a ridiculous situation even worse

I caught a bit on the news where he was meeting the survivors for "talks" (even if he did appear to be checking the young lass out instead of listening). Does this happen regularly after such events?

I'm no fan of Trump btw. :lol:

Over here now. Mad bastards. They honestly don’t see it. All I keep getting told is how dangerous it is at home with knives. They’re also obsessed by acid attacks. Think they think they’re an hourly occurrence.

He is one crazy bastard all right.

The more I read about this shit in America the less and less I care about it.

Play with feathers, you get your arse tickled. They all want to have guns, let them.

Evolution will do its thing eventually

They don't "all want to have guns" though. A massive percentage of the USA population are against the current gun laws, just because they are freely available to be bought does not mean it's everyone's fault.

Would it even be possible to make it illegal to carry a firearm in the USA? I imagine if anything like this was the happen there would be anarchy.

Not from a teacher though?

Next it will be "teacher with history of mental illness opens fire killing 7 students and injuring 17 others".

I'ts obscene.

Back