True Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I'll watch this again soon. Class film and classic soundtrack

Just stuck the soundtrack on now while I try to get back to sleep

Last edited:
Brad Pitt smoking the home made bong from a treasure troll doll iirc.

One of my top 3 films of all time. Other two are Zulu and Ice Cold In Alex.

The story the cast and the soundtrack are perfect.

I watched a Tony Scott film last night, The Taking Of Pelham 123. Fairly chod mind.

His best works are up there with his brothers best IMO.

I watched a Tony Scott film last night, The Taking Of Pelham 123. Fairly chod mind.

His best works are up there with his brothers best IMO.

Aye, love Tony Scott. He's less arty than his brother but more fun. RIP bonny lad

True Romance is his best film, but things like Crimson Tide, Man on Fire and Top Gun are hugely entertaining, and he did a lot of good watchable films that always looked great and had great touches to them: Beverly Hills Cop II, Enemy of the State, Spy Game, Last Boy Scout.

His most personal films are maybe less successful but worth a look, The Hunger and Revenge

I found it to be a bit of a cringefest. Aged fairly badly and the lead characters i didn't buy. Arquette's overacting verging on stomach voiding

Chris Penn is a draw though. Can't remember Gandolfini's bit, but usually he's handy. I'm never arsed about Walken because once you've seen one cameo you've seen them all and Oldman is a shocker in it. Victor Argo class

Great film, I had the poster on my wall when I was youth pa Been years since I watched it, think I'll dig out the DVD, or download the HD version

I don't like romance films but this film blew me away, fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back