True Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it for first time in years on a flight - forgot what a tremendous movie it is. So many good actors on top form, Walker, Hopper, Gandolfini, Oldman. Brilliant comedy cameo from Brad Pitt. Christian Slater should have had more of a career when you see him in that kind of form. Patricia Arquette tops them all — magnificent performance, incredibly sexy too, can't think of many leading lady roles I'd rate above it.

Brilliant rollercoaster of a movie and a great way to pass a couple of hours at 37000ft

Just watched it for first time in years on a flight - forgot what a tremendous movie it is. So many good actors on top form, Walker, Hopper, Gandolfini, Oldman. Brilliant comedy cameo from Brad Pitt. Christian Slater should have had more of a career when you see him in that kind of form. Patricia Arquette tops them all — magnificent performance, incredibly sexy too, can't think of many leading lady roles I'd rate above it.

Brilliant rollercoaster of a movie and a great way to pass a couple of hours at 37000ft

Theme tune is unbelievable just to top an excellent movie off

Great film. I fell in love with Patricia arquette in this film. Sexy as owt.

I had to come all the way from the highway and byways of Tallahassee, Florida to MotorCity, Detroit to find my true love. If you gave me a million years to ponder, I would never have guessed that true romance and Detroit would ever go together. And til this day, the events that followed all still seems like a distant dream. But the dream was real and was to change our lives forever. I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing and things seemed to be getting so shitty. And he'd say, "that's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too." That's the way romance is... Usually, that's the way it goes, but every once in awhile, it goes the other way too.

my lass wrote that out on a postcard to me when we first got together. still got it. class film

My favourite Tarantino movie. Possibly because he wrote it rather than directed it.

Alabama: I'm gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies 'till you get your ass back in my lovn' arms.

My favourite film too, cant believe how many people haven't heard of it never mind seen it.

One of my favourites, cast and tarantinos script are first class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back