Trout pouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Women wear lipstick to make their lips look more like their other set of lips and hence attract more blokes by playing on men's primeval desires. It appears us blokes are getting more discerning and therefore the bints have decided bigger lips are the answer to getting more "action" or satisfying their innate need to breed.

Women wear lipstick to make their lips look more like their other set of lips and hence attract more blokes by playing on men's primeval desires. It appears us blokes are getting more discerning and therefore the bints have decided bigger lips are the answer to getting more "action" or satisfying their innate need to breed.
Thanks for that!

Leslie Ash man.... FFS

She was absolutely stunning as a young woman and seemed to aging well and then that......

She certainly was like!

Lee Chapman have out to do with it?

There are many stories about their relationship, some of which didn't hit the papers.

It sounds like their fondness for the 'high' life got out of control.

Last edited:
I hate the ones who have had nee work done but insist on posing like f***ing imbeciles with that sort of pout in photos. f***ing stop it man, you look ridiculous!

This.

That Aussie Shampoo ad being exhibit 'A'

Logon or register to see this image

Wads obviously. But feck me. Why do lasses do this. Bet an entire generation of women will regret all the Duck Faces, Kissy Faces and Model Pouts when their faces are full of wrinkles when they get to middle age.

Daft bints :lol:

I can remember when you used to get the piss took out of you for having kipper lips.
How times have changed, seems trendy to be a freak these days.
I had proper curly hair as a kid, and got ripped constantly, mostly from a couple of lasses who thought they were git cool
However nowadays I would be the coolest kid in school with me curly mop and scruffy looking uniform and half masty trousers

The more it doesn't work the bigger the lips get. The bigger the lips get the more it doesn't work.

Has cosmetic surgery suddenly become more affordable recently? I've noticed a surge in young lasses with motionless, expressionless faces, shaped noses and massive lips. All look like terrible jobs and I'm sure can't have enhanced how the lass looked before.

They fuck off to Eastern Europe now to get it done for a fraction of what it would cost over here.

Does anyone find this even slightly attractive? I'm the other way - I find it a massive turn off.
Saw a lass last night who was tidy in every department except her stupid inflated mouth.
Do women who do it have some kind of mental illness, like anorexia? Do they look in the mirror and think they look class, when in reality everyone else thinks they look ridiculous?
its the same as looking at pair of natural tits and comparing em to silicone ones , the former are much more desirable , at least thtats what i can remember , its been a decade or two like :eek::cry:

also is there anything more ugly than the body of a female body builder ? urghhh grotesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back