Trout pouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, no, no this can't be true.

Cos according to a whole boat load of whingeing bewers I know, it's us men who force women to do these things and it's just so unfair the social pressure that we put them under in order to conform to our ideas of beauty.

And if you believe that, go and have a look at a newsstand and see how many magazines are on sale directly targeting women and telling them how they can lose ten pounds overnight etc etc. - written and bought by women. But no, it's us blokes who force them into this.

Has cosmetic surgery suddenly become more affordable recently? I've noticed a surge in young lasses with motionless, expressionless faces, shaped noses and massive lips. All look like terrible jobs and I'm sure can't have enhanced how the lass looked before.
I think more women are having 'procedures', definitely. My hairdresser had boob job after boob job, told everyone every detail of what she went through. Trust me, I didn't want to know - but it's wise not to irritate someone standing over you with scissors. She had her lips done, which were ridiculous afterwards and then started with botox. I was at the point of changing hairdressers when she left - so I'll never know how her nose job went. :neutral:
She was a very attractive lass before this 'obsession' which is what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back