Trout pouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
Does anyone find this even slightly attractive? I'm the other way - I find it a massive turn off.
Saw a lass last night who was tidy in every department except her stupid inflated mouth.
Do women who do it have some kind of mental illness, like anorexia? Do they look in the mirror and think they look class, when in reality everyone else thinks they look ridiculous?

someone with a bit of influence over lasses must have done it once, and its forever ingrained . look absolutely f***ing stupid. same as these stupid eyebrows and shit, they dont even look human. i'm sure absolutely no lad in the world finds it attractive. and no matter what they say about 'being comfortable in their own body' and 'not bothered about what people think' - that is exactly what it is about

This and stupid f***ing eyebrows. Saw a lass the other week with massive lips and squared off brows. Looked a right clip.

As my Dad said to me once, when he saw a particularly repulsive looking bint, "There's a lot to be said for Burkahs".

I should point out this was not a racist comment, but more a comment on how no one should have had what we saw inflicted upon their eyes!

someone with a bit of influence over lasses must have done it once, and its forever ingrained . look absolutely f***ing stupid. same as these stupid eyebrows and shit, they dont even look human. i'm sure absolutely no lad in the world finds it attractive. and no matter what they say about 'being comfortable in their own body' and 'not bothered about what people think' - that is exactly what it is about

You're wrong there. That type of bewer are like a fly to shit in terms of the steroid taking, slicked back hair, obligatory sleeve tattoo knackers.

A point in example - read some of that Holy Smokes thread.....

As my Dad said to me once, when he saw a particularly repulsive looking bint, "There's a lot to be said for Burkahs".

I should point out this was not a racist comment, but more a comment on how no one should have had what we saw inflicted upon their eyes!

No, it's not a racist comment. It is ugliest, though, by the sounds of it.

I took a selfie half way up Haystacks on Saturday and put on a trout pout to take the piss, i felt dirty for the rest of the day.

Has cosmetic surgery suddenly become more affordable recently? I've noticed a surge in young lasses with motionless, expressionless faces, shaped noses and massive lips. All look like terrible jobs and I'm sure can't have enhanced how the lass looked before.

You're wrong there. That type of bewer are like a fly to shit in terms of the steroid taking, slicked back hair, obligatory sleeve tattoo knackers.

A point in example - read some of that Holy Smokes thread.....

As long as they keep themselves to themselves, they go very well together.

I hate the ones who have had nee work done but insist on posing like f***ing imbeciles with that sort of pout in photos. f***ing stop it man, you look ridiculous!
A couple of young lasses (early 20's) who worked in our hotel were absolutely stunning, both naturally beautiful
One of them insisted we all became friends on pyatt book. When I went on to per.... Err I mean check their profile out I hardly recognised them. They both look like they're entering a bash Street kids plug look-alike contest with that gormless pout the daft twats pull. They look fuck all like they do in real life and not in a good way. Why do they do it????

A couple of young lasses (early 20's) who worked in our hotel were absolutely stunning, both naturally beautiful
One of them insisted we all became friends on pyatt book. When I went on to per.... Err I mean check their profile out I hardly recognised them. They both look like they're entering a bash Street kids plug look-alike contest with that gormless pout the daft twats pull. They look fuck all like they do in real life and not in a good way. Why do they do it????

They are followers and stupid as they think it's the right thing to do perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back