Trophy Points

Aituk7

Striker
Is there anywhere wrote up explaining what you can get points for? And how many points it takes to achieve each position?

That's as good as it gets I'm afraid, if only they had someone to sort out a good trophy system that was user friendly.

Its not really about awarding trophies as such and never has been setup that way on here. Its more about replicating the system we had on the old vbulletin based board to move people through the "ranks" from spectator, subs bench....winger, striker etc - which in turn is a way of showing how long someone has been here and how active they have been.

It never was intended to be an incentive.

And how many points do you need to achieve each position. Like I am midfield, how do I go up to whatevers next... is it winger?

I don't know and they do change from time to time, but stay here long enough, post enough messages and don't get too many warnings and you will move up.

Its not really about awarding trophies as such and never has been setup that way on here. Its more about replicating the system we had on the old vbulletin based board to move people through the "ranks" from spectator, subs bench....winger, striker etc - which in turn is a way of showing how long someone has been here and how active they have been.

It never was intended to be an incentive.

I don't know and they do change from time to time, but stay here long enough, post enough messages and don't get too many warnings and you will move up.
etc is that the lizard people haha.

Is there anywhere wrote up explaining what you can get points for? And how many points it takes to achieve each position?

Eureka moment, I finally understand how the trophy points system work on the SMB.

Basically, no matter what I do, I can't get to striker until ~7 years from now.
Winger in about 2 to 5 years (depending on number of posts).

Eureka moment, I finally understand how the trophy points system work on the SMB.

Trophies are as valuable as likes and Green Shield Stamps - for primary school kids and facebookers in need of reassurance.

I thought striker was 4 years!

If ya call me right wing y'all shift some numbers :lol:;)

I'm prepared to trade some trophy points to the highest bidder

The striker forum is not all it's cracked up to be these days.

Back