Trialists

Depends who they are. Could be some kids, non-league, some randomer from Sweden or something, Robin Ruiter back, me, Robbie Keane or anyone. Without a bit of background info it's a f***ing pointless thread really.

It's not me btw, only offered me £52 a game and I wanted £53, tight bastards.
Must be a cany player to be offered £52 mind matey

Depends who they are. Could be some kids, non-league, some randomer from Sweden or something, Robin Ruiter back, me, Robbie Keane or anyone. Without a bit of background info it's a f***ing pointless thread really.

It's not me btw, only offered me £52 a game and I wanted £53, tight bastards.

Fifty three, you greedy bastard.

Don't want to brag or owt but I was f***ing prolific playing 1 on 1 in the garden with the bairn the other night.
I used to be like that mate, then when he started beating me I fucked it off as being a shit game anyhow.

You heard wrong as usual.
ITK Wars, Donal Macintyre talks to two former agents who passed information on, which escalated into a violent tit for tat slanging match on a popular message board. Episode 1 is available now and is unmissable.

Last edited:
I used to be like that mate, then when he started beating me I fucked it off as being a shit game anyhow.

ITK Wars, Donal Macintyre talks to two former agents who passed information on, which escalated into a violent tit for tat slanging match on a popular message board. Episode 1 is available now and is unmissable.

Netflix should be all over this :lol:

Let’s assume that they’re all shit and use this as another opportunity to twist on like a bunch of bitches at the state the club is in and blah blah f***ing blah.

Some people on here are embarrassing. Any f***ing opportunity to have a whinge.

Back