Trencin, Slovakia

Tour guide lass when I was in Bratislava said those films actually affected tourism in Slovakia for a while with people thinking it really happened.

They were actually filmed in Cesky Krumlov in CZ

i've been to Trencin to watch the footy before but thats about it - oone of the lasses that works for me is from there so I can find out whatever the OP is after

They were actually filmed in Cesky Krumlov in CZ

i've been to Trencin to watch the footy before but thats about it - oone of the lasses that works for me is from there so I can find out whatever the OP is after

I'm going there in March for a weekend to race at the HUDY Arena

Just wanted to know where was decent in the centre for a drink etc as its one of the lads 40th

I'm going there in March for a weekend to race at the HUDY Arena

Just wanted to know where was decent in the centre for a drink etc as its one of the lads 40th

I can't remember the names mate - will find out when I'm back in CZ later in the week but from what I remember we drank around the centre (main square) as it was close to the train station and easy to get to the ground from. There were plenty of bars, cafe's, restaurants and sports bars

Yes mate I’ve been

When I used to work for Nexus before I was a copper a lot of the station infrastructure got built in a factory in slovakia

I was out loads and often spent 2/3 days travelling around after the work was done

It’s really f***ing quiet city to be fair mate, but the beer is about 40p and a main course costs about £3

It’s a quaint city surrounded by hills and a castle, so is pretty

But don’t expect a Bratislava/Prague party town

A quick look back at my photos, I drank in a bar called Barbakanbar

There you go

Last edited:
Yes mate I’ve been

When I used to work for Nexus before I was a copper a lot of the station infrastructure got built in a factory in slovakia

I was out loads and often spent 2/3 days travelling around after the work was done

It’s really f***ing quiet city to be fair mate, but the beer is about 40p and a main course costs about £3

It’s a quaint city surrounded by hills and a castle, so is pretty

But don’t expect a Bratislava/Prague party town

A quick look back at my photos, I drank in a bar called Barbakanbar

There you go

cheers mate

we are there to race in the main but we will be having a few after racing each day

Back