Treemageddon

Funnily enough Andy is an ex boxer as are most of his family, and I can imagine a fair few of his associates are or were, as the gypos at the fair found out one night.

But all thats probably in the past now, he's a man of many artistic talents and a bit of a nature lover if that article is to believed.

Although he did sort of kidnap me a while back - but it was all a bit of a misunderstanding :lol:
None of the Parkins can box eggs. :DThey pick on weak people.
Tbf maybe they could when they were younger. But when your in that shape you can't do shit. And Tommy is knackered with his back.

Aye...they packed up their transits and were away double quick
Don't think so. He jumped in his three wheeler drove down to pick his brother Tommy up at lens fish shop cos they best mates and came up for a straightener.
Don't think many lads would chase the foots off any camp.

I saw Andy "persuading" someone to pay him money he was owed in The Cambridge once. He did it well.
Well he is a registered debt collector. I wish he would lend me money. He would never get it back. Kerching.

Don't think so. He jumped in his three wheeler drove down to pick his brother Tommy up at lens fish shop cos they best mates and came up for a straightener.
Don't think many lads would chase the foots off any camp.

Well he is a registered debt collector. I wish he would lend me money. He would never get it back. Kerching.
I was making it up mate

If the whole place was full of trees I might have some sympathy. I used to live on dykelands road and honestly didn't even f***ing notice the couple of daft ones they're moaning about.

It's pretty clear this has fuck all to do with those trees, the local ten bob millionaires that have spat their dummy out and will moan about anything to delay these plans. I hope they put a f***ing scrap yard on it.
They should bring back Sea World complete with tigers that maul student shit shovelers.

I saw Andy "persuading" someone to pay him money he was owed in The Cambridge once. He did it well.
He used to invite himself into our Sunday afternoon card school in Windmills with @Sneech and @Horatio Pugwash. Nobody ever had the bottle to object.

Last edited:
They should bring back Sea World complete with tigers that maul student shit shovelers.

He used to invite himself into our Sunday afternoon card school in Windmills with @Sneech and @Horatio Pugwash. Nobody ever had the bottle to object.

Tbf once he realised we weren't high rollers he stuck to our stakes, unlike that day with Fingers the Moon and Kurt :lol:

I used to have a good crack with him on a Sunday in Windies

Aye, he was canny for a bit yammer on.

Had some really serious health issues, think he's past all that now though.

Last edited:

Back