Treemageddon

Mr Parkin says he has even taken time away from his studies at Sunderland University to voice his opinion at the work. “I’ve had to take time off from university even though I shouldn’t because I’m in my final year,” he added.

Who’s f***ing fault is that you tree-hugging gonk? :lol:

Maybe from the the fair like. But deffo not the travellers. The boxing boys and there band of merry chavs. :lol:

Funnily enough Andy is an ex boxer as are most of his family, and I can imagine a fair few of his associates are or were, as the gypos at the fair found out one night.

But all thats probably in the past now, he's a man of many artistic talents and a bit of a nature lover if that article is to believed.

Although he did sort of kidnap me a while back - but it was all a bit of a misunderstanding :lol:

Funnily enough Andy is an ex boxer as are most of his family, and I can imagine a fair few of his associates are or were, as the gypos at the fair found out one night.

But all thats probably in the past now, he's a man of many artistic talents and a bit of a nature lover if that article is to believed.

Although he did sort of kidnap me a while back - but it was all a bit of a misunderstanding :lol:
Weyaye :lol:
Who the fuck would pay the ransom on you man?

Back