Treemageddon

If the whole place was full of trees I might have some sympathy. I used to live on dykelands road and honestly didn't even f***ing notice the couple of daft ones they're moaning about.

It's pretty clear this has fuck all to do with those trees, the local ten bob millionaires that have spat their dummy out and will moan about anything to delay these plans. I hope they put a f***ing scrap yard on it.

Good news.
It's reached the heights of...
Angry People in Local Newspapers
Gerrin!

If the whole place was full of trees I might have some sympathy. I used to live on dykelands road and honestly didn't even f***ing notice the couple of daft ones they're moaning about.

It's pretty clear this has fuck all to do with those trees, the local ten bob millionaires that have spat their dummy out and will moan about anything to delay these plans. I hope they put a f***ing scrap yard on it.
I think that's what it comes down to. These are not conservationists. Just nimbys.

Gerrin!

I think that's what it comes down to. These are not conservationists. Just nimbys.
Nimbys on steroids squire. The twats were saying there's plenty of land around pennywell to build houses on when they were ranting about the plans. :lol:

Seriously i hope the council does some market research to see what'll piss them off the most then build that.

I honestly cant remember ever seeing kids play on that land either :lol:. Its normally covered in dog chod and is a dumping ground for litter.

In fact, off the top of my head, its normally only used on the airshow or when travellers arrive.
Isn't it all fenced off anyway? Unless you want to wade across over that stream bit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nimbys on steroids squire. The twats were saying there's plenty of land around pennywell to build houses on when they were ranting about the plans. :lol:

Seriously i hope the council does some market research to see what'll piss them off the most then build that.
A zoo would ook canny down there

A massive fuck off monorail roller coaster. And a huge whore house.

Oh no...a gypsy curse...I'm done for

Him with the sauce bottle man :lol:
They have tried every to keep us out but can't. They even put a bouncer on the Pullman watching over the grass!!! He basically just watched glen rive the boulders out the way with a jeep. Had a class neet down there once. Didn't even have to put me empties in the bin. Just slung them all over :lol:

Back