Treemageddon

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Dave Herbal, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle Winger

Mine was basically because I called them all out for having false names, agendas or guest houses. All completed mad. They actually had some valid points at the start but it just got totally undermined by the lies they spouted

Wilfy likes this.
  2. Walter Ego

Walter Ego Winger

[​IMG]

Actual photo from the dark side today.

3. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

And monorails

Wilfy likes this.
  4. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Central Defender

Is that the seaburn redevelopment group mate? If so, I think I know someone who posts on there but the name isn't right. It's certainly not what I know them as anyway.

5. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Aye, there was that anarl.

6. The council - wankers . It's getting to the time of year where they've got to get rid of any money they've got left to prove they have to increase the council tax .

7. Boris Bear

Boris Bear Striker

He stopped sulking and returned to the vanguard of SaveSeaburn. The ex copper is worse than him

The Lemonfield gadget was topper. Unfortunately he blocked me after a couple of hours of piss taking

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  8. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

If it's to provide more spaces for parking or to protect house prices then i'm all for the slaughter of trees. There's plenty space in the country side for their carry on imo mate

peil, muggboots, Doberman and 3 others like this.
  9. Got to be on here :D

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/https://www.** copyrighted image removed **/1.9015583.1518593381!/image/image.jpg

10. Boldoneye

Boldoneye Full Back

Probs some fucker on the council just got a woodburner.

11. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

Butcher's Coat likes this.
  12. Sneech

Sneech Striker

Andy Parkin seems to have re-invented himself from underworld enforcer to tree hugger :lol:

timharding likes this.
  13. Butcher's Coat and HellsBells like this.
  14. powburn red

powburn red Midfield

Just planted two for free in Alnwick gardens....they are planting 1500 oak beech maple ect....well done to them...the more trees the better

15. They are.

powburn red likes this.
  16. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Central Defender

I honestly cant remember ever seeing kids play on that land either :lol:. Its normally covered in dog chod and is a dumping ground for litter.

In fact, off the top of my head, its normally only used on the airshow or when travellers arrive.

Boris Bear likes this.
  17. anth

anth Midfield

It's a stepping stone that they don't like. They don't want houses building on the site which is currently a car park, so they have to make a car park elsewhere, which is going where these trees are.

Boris Bear likes this.
  18. Boris Bear

Boris Bear Striker

“There are people who use that land to play with their kids or whatever and it will make things worse around here.”

'or whatever'....daft fucker can't even be arsed to come up with a reason.

Don't think I've ever seen people playing on there (other than gypsies) outside of the airshow weekend

Spot on....after being in the depths of NIMBY despair following planning approval, they've been crowing about how nothing has happened (especially since the demise of Carillion) and now it's kicking off they're in full meltdown.

@the boot will be furious

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  19. the boot

the boot Central Defender

Am furious about your gypsy comment, my family's camp that.