Travelling on a non-work day

We sometimes were offered to go to glasgow / Llundando in Wales / London to other offices and carryout different methods of training for different teams, We were always paid an hourly rate for the duration of the travel & duration away, never offered holidays etc though. Check in your contract mate as it's going to be a lot more reliable source of info than here.

We sometimes were offered to go to glasgow / Llundando in Wales / London to other offices and carryout different methods of training for different teams, We were always paid an hourly rate for the duration of the travel & duration away, never offered holidays etc though. Check in your contract mate as it's going to be a lot more reliable source of info than here.

Do you work for TV Licensing? Just a hunch...

Never been owt in me contract or anything for it but I've always had an understanding with bosses that I will expect some time back. I've never taken back as much as has been taken from me but enough to be happy they're not taking the piss

Never been owt in me contract or anything for it but I've always had an understanding with bosses that I will expect some time back. I've never taken back as much as has been taken from me but enough to be happy they're not taking the piss

Similar for me......... 'Managers Discretion' always handy to have time in the bank for an early finish or day off in lieu.

Back