Travelling / Airports at the moment

Virus can enter through your eyes too, can't it ?
I'd think those cheapo paper ones are useless. But one that fits snug to your face and has a filter, which may stop moisture would be a big improvement. Still leaves your eyes unprotected.

No they don’t.
Also this whole Coronavirus is an absolute over reaction. 80,000 people died of flu last year and fuck all was said about it. Flu is a pandemic every year. Give it a fancy name and everyone shits themselves.
Now Ebola.... that’s something to worry about if you get it !!
I haven't got a clue but will still spout complete nonsense and pretend I actually understand post. Well done.

We were in Thailand last month and a fella in a restaurant (well, a beach shack) served us wearing one. Slightly offputting!
The airport was full of people wearing them.
I'm sure I've heard they offer little to no protection anyway so what's the point.

We were in Thailand last month and a fella in a restaurant (well, a beach shack) served us wearing one. Slightly offputting!
The airport was full of people wearing them.
I'm sure I've heard they offer little to no protection anyway so what's the point.
I flew out of Singapore 12 days ago. The front page of the newspaper they were giving out just had in big letters "You do not need to wear a mask unless you are feeling ill" or words to that effect. Just about every Asian on the plane or in the airport was still wearing them including all the cabin crew.

I flew out of Singapore 12 days ago. The front page of the newspaper they were giving out just had in big letters "You do not need to wear a mask unless you are feeling ill" or words to that effect. Just about every Asian on the plane or in the airport was still wearing them including all the cabin crew.
I came through Heathrow 2 weeks back,the only people wearing the masks were Chinese.

Back