Transport for Boro game. How we get there I don’t know......

We had the usual two options on the train (from Edin.) Change at Newcastle or Darlington..Darlo wins every time....No over-zealous policing and no over-crowded trains..

Club should have just done the busses and charged tenner adults, fiver kids and give 2 quid per person to charity. It would have meant a contribution and folk wouldn't mind as they know some is going to charity.
I would have been all for that.

Obviously many will be getting the limited trains (unless more are added) and plenty will be travelling by car. SAFCSA main branch are the cheapest I’ve seen so far and taking names for £10 (probably no concessions). Has anyone any other prices or aware of any other reasonably priced branches (with cost) can they let people know on here.

There will be a lot with bairns so any concessions will be particularly welcome I’d imagine.
Thinking about getting the train down to Hartlepool early doors then get the train to the ground about 11:30-12. 2 trains an hour from Hartlepool opposed to the 1 an hour running from Sunderland.

Thinking about getting the train down to Hartlepool early doors then get the train to the ground about 11:30-12. 2 trains an hour from Hartlepool opposed to the 1 an hour running from Sunderland.

Is there? Where does it run from? Great shout that if theres one that isnt coming from sundelrand it should be relatively empty

Edit - checked the timetable and there isnt any extra trains just the one per hour from sunderland

Last edited:
Fkin mortal marra:p - actually saving myself for tomorrow as having a malt tasting after a trying week so will be sampling a few of Scotland’s pride Marra.

Sounds canny that marra

I got a bottle of Glenlivet Founders Reserve for mi birthday, nice drop.
I’ve recently been trying ordinary whisky with Southern Comfort mixed. That’s canny as well .......hic ;)

Obviously many will be getting the limited trains (unless more are added) and plenty will be travelling by car. SAFCSA main branch are the cheapest I’ve seen so far and taking names for £10 (probably no concessions). Has anyone any other prices or aware of any other reasonably priced branches (with cost) can they let people know on here.

There will be a lot with bairns so any concessions will be particularly welcome I’d imagine.

Shields branch also a tenner (not sure about concessions but I'd guess it'd be no concessions for this one, always worth asking though!). Couple of options to avoid having to pay £15 with ALS!

Is there? Where does it run from? Great shout that if theres one that isnt coming from sundelrand it should be relatively empty

Edit - checked the timetable and there isnt any extra trains just the one per hour from sunderland
Aye I’ve dropped at bollock there like.

Back to the drawing board.

Back