Transgender man gives birth to non binary partners baby with female sperm donor

Congratulations to them, I hope they’re very happy. I’m sure they’ll be good parents.

My problem with this kind of thing is not that these people exist, it’s the manner in which a certain ideology is forcing itself on society to the point where language is being changed in an Orwellian manner and where 50% of the population are having their rights ignored to appease a tiny minority.

I’m not a feminist, I’ve got no truck with the label as I believe it’s became a politically loaded term, but I respect that women have fought hard for their own spaces free from male presence and I’m not pig headed enough to think that they’re not needed. I don’t think all trans people are dangerous no more than I think that all men are dangerous. But I understand why at the end of the day, women don’t want someone with a cock in their toilet. I also understand that a lot of women feel aggrieved by the idea that being a woman is something you can effectively opt into.

I like weirdness but people's reactions are what they are. If I see a bloke in a dress I dont react the same as if I see a woman in a dress. It is how we are wired as human beings. If lots of blokes started wearing dresses then it would become normal.
You mean like them Scotch people?... ;)

The kid is going to have a challenging time growing up, especially at school. Let's face facts, kids can be mean sometimes. The parents are obviously after attention too and so not only will the kid know themselves (as they begin to interact with others) they have a different home-life, but all of their class mates will have the news stories pushed by the parents, at the touch of a button. No kid wants to know they are different when they are around 5-10. Having two loving parents is a blessing, however the apparent need for attention by the parents is the only issue I can see here for the kid.
Agreed - and if the parents are as attention hungry as the article suggests then they are likely to go and record every moment on social media which could in the long run be more damaging for the child as they have no say in the matter. It’s there in the bet for good. I’ve seen it on a lower yet equally potentially damaging level on Instagram myself with a couple who seem obsessed with dressing their young son in stone island gear and teaching him to say things from the football factory. I hope he rebels and becomes a goth in his teens.
Agreed - and if the parents are as attention hungry as the article suggests then they are likely to go and record every moment on social media which could in the long run be more damaging for the child as they have no say in the matter. It’s there in the bet for good. I’ve seen it on a lower yet equally potentially damaging level on Instagram myself with a couple who seem obsessed with dressing their young son in stone island gear and teaching him to say things from the football factory. I hope he rebels and becomes a goth in his teens.
For ‘there in the bet’ read ‘there on the net’ 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:

Back